Family Meeting

Dave's POV
I drive to my parent's house to pick them up. I extremely nervous and I know they are gonna be pissed. I can't even imagine how pissed Mimi's parents will be. Shit not even her parents just Derek.

I pull in the driveway and they're already waiting outside. "I get out and open the door for my sister she gets in and I close the door and get in. My dad opened the back door for my mom and they both get in. I pull out the driveway and drive to Mimi's house.

I pull in the driveway and we all get out. I walk up to the front door and Braeden opens the door. "Hey Dave!" She hugs me and I introduce her to my family. "Braeden this is my mom Gina, my pops David Sr., and my lil sis Kiana." They all speak to each other and we go to the living room. "This is my husband Derek." "It's nice to meet you all." Mimi gets up and hugs my parents and my sister. We all go to sit down.

"Okay so first I wanted y'all to meet bc y'all are our parents and y'all need to know each other. Second I wanna tell you guys something I been meaning to tell y'all for a while now." I looked at Mimi and she nodded and smiled at me. Then I looked at Derek he looked confused but calm. Damn I hope he don't try to kill me. I take a deep breath and I tell them about Marissa being pregnant, about what happened at the family party, and about Mimi forgiving me.

"So Marissa is 4 and a half months pregnant?!" My mom was pissed off my dad was holding her back from trying to beat my ass. "David what the hell is wrong with you! You didn't wait for your mate AND you didn't use protection!! I should beat your ass right now!" I felt bad about not telling them. I looked at Derek and just just looked at me then at Mimi. She smiles at him and he stood up. Everyone just watched as he approached me. "As long as you take care of your business and be there for that child it's fine with me and Braeden. It's obvious my daughter forgave you so why shouldn't we." He pulled me in for a hug then let me go. "But if you get my daughter into more drama with this Marissa, we will have a problem. Misha doesn't need more heartbreak... she's had enough of that her entire life." I understood where he was coming from. She lost her parents a young age, she doesn't need this drama in her life. "I understand."' Mimi came up to me and kissed me. "I'm glad you did this baby." "Yeah me too."

Misha's POV
Ren just texted me and asked me if wanted to sleep over at their place obviously I said yes. "Dave I'm gonna sleep over Lorenzo and Vincenzo's place." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me and rubbed my back. "Alright baby." I see Kiana looking at me the she looked down. "Dave?" He turned around to Kiana. "Wassup sis?" She looked really nervous, I'm sure I know what she's about to ask. "Can I go with Mimi?" "Hell no, I seen I'm on your Instagram. Hell no!" She walked over to her parents. "Yeah sweetie you can go." She looked at Dave and stuck her tongue out. He was mad as hell. "Why are you so mad babe?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "He been flirting with her." I look at him with a blank face. "She's 17 babe he's 18 so what if he likes her."

He got mad and grabbed his keys. "Come on y'all ima take y'all home. Kiana need to get clothes for her lil sleepover." He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Hold on let me grab my bag I'll have them pick us up from y'all out it's closer. I went upstairs and grabbed my 'spend a night' bag.

We pull up to the Brewster's house and we all get out. I text Ren and Zozo the address and they said they're on the way.

There's a knock at the door. I open it and it's Ren and Zozo. "Come on guys, Kiana is gonna be sleeping over too so y'all have to meet her parents." Ren got really excited. He walked in and he seen Kiana. She looked and him and blushed. "I'm gonna go grab my bag."

"Hey boys, I'm Gina and this is my husband David Sr." "I'm Vincenzo and this is my brother Lorenzo." He shook their hands and Lorenzo just looked at them. "Um, I think Kiana is my mate." Everyone got silent. Dave being Dave came over. "She's only 17 she doesn't know she has a mate." "I know she doesn't know but I do she's my mate." Dave's parents looked at Ren and smiled. "You seem like a great guy and we would be bad parents if we tried to keep mates apart." Dave looked at him mom like she was crazy. She looked at him like she was gonna smack him. "Man what the fuck is this." He came over and kissed me then walked out the door. "What a crybaby." Kiana came downstairs and stood I front of Ren.