Promises

The past few weeks with David has been great. He's been sleeping at my house everyday and it's great, my parents love him and so do I. He's been asking me when I want to meet his parents and I just tell him whenever they have time and now I'm meeting them today.

"So what are you gonna wear Mi?" I look at Tia. "I'm not sure yet I want to wear something nice but also comfortable. "Here you go shower and do you little routine and I'll pick you out an outfit." "I do-" "I promise it will be comfortable, I know your super nervous. Now go shower!" I grab my bra and panties and go to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and start to think about how this will turn out. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm fat? What if they don't like me and David together?

I finished washing up and I got out the shower I brush my teeth and put on my bra and panties. I walk out to see the outfit Tia chose for me. It looked so pretty. I didn't even know I had this in my closet. "Tia this is so damn cute. Are you sure that was in my closet?" We both laugh. "Yeah it was all the way in the back. Now put it on so I can take a picture. Dave is gonna love this!"

I put it on and Tia curled my hair for me. Okay now let's go outside to take these pictures." We went downstairs and went to the backyard. Okay now look cute!"

"My bitch looks cute af!!" She shows me the picture and I post it on Instagram.

17,413 likesPrincess

17,413 likes
Princess.Mimi Didn't even know I had this in my closet but it look good what y'all think? @Mrs.TianaCarter
View all 6.2k comments
Mrs.TianaCarter Yes I did that!!😜
Mr.DonCarter Okay sis, looking good!
DaveEast Oooh damn princess 🥵🤰🏽
User26389 it look a lil tight sis should have got a bigger size 🤷🏽‍♀️
User1100 Where is that from it so cute?!
User7281 It's okay ig 😒

"David's calling me." "Well pick up dummy!" I roll my eyes.

"Hey Angel face!" "You the only person I will let call me that." We both laugh, "So what's up baby?" "I'm about to be on my way to you I'm getting in the car now." "Okay I'm ready already." "Yeah I can see that you look beautiful princess." I blush and look down. "You look so cute when you blush princess." Then he hangs up. Did this man hang up in my face? Tia just starts laughing and walking in the house and leaves out the door. Ugh whatever.

10 minutes later David pulls into the driveway. "Mom, dad I'm leaving." "Okay be careful we love you!"

I lock the door and walk to the car. David looks at me and pulls me in for a hug.