Nice For What?!

Dave is late where the hell is he?! Class started 30 minutes ago... I slept at my parents house last night because Dave had his lil alpha friends over they were loud as hell like we don't got school the next day. I roll my eyes and start taking notes. The door opens and I look up and a bit I never seen before walks in. "You're Jordan Edwards right?" Mrs.Kingston asked. "Yeah that's me ma'am." She nodded her head then looked around. I looked back down at my paper and finished taking my notes.

The chair next to me slides out and someone sits down. I look up and see the new kid Jordan.

"Mrs

"Mrs. Kingston told me to sit here." I nodded my head and held out my hand. "I'm Misha, it's nice to meet you." He shook my hand and smiled at me. "Do you need help with the notes or something? We just started yesterday so I can give you the notes I took so you go over them and stuff." I took the notes from yesterday out my folder and handed them to him. "Nah I don't wanna take your notes can I just copy em and you explain em as I copy em if you ain't to busy?" "Okay that's fine. So yesterday we were doing..."

It was the last 15 minutes of class and me and Jordan have been going over the notes. He's pretty smart he's picking up on the work fast. The door opens and everyone looks up. Dave walked in looking like he just woke up. "David you're late." Mrs.Kingston looked disappointed in him, he's usually never THIS late. "My bad Mrs.K, I over slept.." She nodded her head understandingly and dismissed him. "Jordan is in your seat so you can sit next to Donovan." He looked over at me then to Jordan and his face got instant mad. He walked over to Don and turned and looked at me.

"So who the fuck are you?" Jordan looked at Dave confused. "He's new it's his first day here Dave.." Dave looked at me and back at him. "So why he in my seat? He could have sat anywhere why in my seat, next to you?" I let out a breath and rolled my eyes. Dave looked at me and scrunched his eyebrows. "Misha don't start the eye rolling shit. Ion even play that shit." I looked at him then and Don. "Don get yo lil friends before I hurt his damn feelings. Don just laughed and put his hands up. "I ain't in this but this finna be good!" He leaned back and crossed his arms enjoying this lil argument we was having.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Jordan. "Anyways... you are all caught up now. The notes we took today were gonna do the same thing tomorrow from what she said so you should be all caught up by the end of class tomorrow." I smile at him and take my papers back and put them in my folder.

"YoU shOulD bE alL caUghT up bY tHe eND of cLaSs toMorRoW" Dave said in a mocking voice to Don. I ignore him and put my stuff away. The bell rings so I get up and walk out the door. As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and it's Jordan. "Oh hey wassup?" I raise one of my eyebrows and cross my arms. "Umm I was just checking if you were okay. That guy seemed to really piss you off." I uncross my arms as I laugh. "Yeah he really does but he's probably just jealous but it's whatever. He has nothing to be jealous of." He nods his head. "So I take it he's your-" "Boyfriend. Yes sir he is." We both laugh a bit as he nods his head. "Oh I see now. Yeah he ain't got nun to worry about I was just trying to get caught up on the work."