Brewster

Misha's POV

I look at myself in the mirror as tears start to form in my eyes. 'Wow... I'm really getting married.' I grab a tissue from the box and gently dab my eye. "Nah girl don't start allat crying before the ceremony. I worked so hard on your makeup!" I roll my eyes and laugh as I throw away the tissue. "Okay okay, I get it now come take the rollers out my hair we only have 30 minutes before the wedding starts and I gotta start going over my vows." I sit in the chair as Tia takes out my rollers.

"I'm so nervous T... what if Dave decides he doesn't wanna- OUCH girl what the fuck!!" I feel the chair start to spin. "I know you didn't just say some dumb shit Misha. You are his mate. HIS MATE. Why would he not wanna marry you... y'all already basically have a child together.. not even just that y'all are already engaged. Y'all have been talking about getting marry for so long... why would he back out now?" I look down and shake my head. "He wouldn't.. I know that... I'm just super nervous. Maybe at his bachelor party last night he changed his mind..." Tia rolled her eyes at me. "I highly doubt that."

Dave's POV
(Flashback)

"So we REALLY not finna have a party... at a bachelor party?" I look at Renzo and roll my eyes. "Nigga, I know you heard what I said, sit yo ass down and grab a mf controller." He smacks his lips and grabs the ps4 controller. We all decide to play COD. "So you excited to be getting married tomorrow?" I start shooting the other team in the back. "Yeah I am. Misha means the world to me. I already considered her my wife but now it's gone be official."

It just now dawned on me that I'm really marrying my mate tomorrow. "Damn y'all, ya boy really getting married..." Carter nods his head and laughs, "Now she finally gone be Mrs. Brewster." "Ayyyyye" we all said at the same time and dabbed each other up. "Shit now after we get married I can give her another one of my seeds." "You always talm bout yo seed bro. NOBODY wanna here that shit." I look at Renzo and mug him, "My nigga you can really leave. The door that way." I point to the door and throw up the dueces.

"Alright y'all don't start. We here to celebrate Dave's wedding tomorrow so with that being said, PLEASE, shit THE FUCK up." "Nigga FUCK you." I said. "As I was mf sayin, after this wedding she will be pregnant by... I'll say... tomorrow night because ima be deep in that-" "You do know that's not now it works right?" I look at Cenzo, "First it was ya brother now it's you... both you niggas can leave. Y'all keep interrupting me and I-" "I mean he do gotta point. That's not how pregnancy works."

I look at Carter and almost punch him in his shit. "Y'all must really think a nigga is dumb or sum... I know how it mf works. I'm just saying... ima be in that pussy deep!!" They roll their eyes and we start playing again.

"Alright it's been a couple hours now I'm hungry as hell. What y'all trynna eat?" "Domino's" "Wingstop" "Arby's" We all look at Renzo like he lost his damn mind. "ARBY'S?! Why the fuck you gone say some weirdo shit like that?... You know what ima just order some wingstop because I'm not dealing with yo shit tonight."

Once the food gets here I grab the plates and open up the containers. "I got original hot, Korean bbq, lemon pepper, and bbq. All boneless. And I got ranch, cheese, and honey mustard for the sauces." Everybody grabs what they want and start eating.

"Y'all know tomorrow I'm getting married and y'all gone be my best men. I just wanna let y'all know I appreciate y'all and y'all my niggas. Carter, you my day 1 dawg. We went through Alpha training, shit we been boys since we been in kindergarten together. And Renzo and Cenzo, I only been knowing y'all for a couple months but y'all really been cool. I know we started off bad but y'all took care of my baby when I didn't and I 'preciate y'all for that. Deadass. I'm glad y'all gone be with me on my big day tomorrow. Shit really mean a lot to a nigga. No soft shit tomorrow tho. No tears, nun of that."