Custody Battle

Dave's POV
I pull into the courthouse parking lot, looking for a spot. I hope I can get full custody of Kai. I don't feel like she'll be safe with Marissa and her lil boyfriend or whoever he is. I felt Mimi grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay baby don't worry." She leaned over and kissed my cheek and got out the car. She went to the back and opened the door she grabbed Kai and put her in the harness and gave her, her favorite pacifier.

We walked into the court and went to the room my lawyer told me

We walked into the court and went to the room my lawyer told me. When we walked in Marissa was looking unprofessional and trashy. I pulled out Mimi's chair and she sat down. I sat next to her and we waited for the lawyers to start talking.

"I birthed her I should have rights to her!" "Ma'am I'm not saying you won't have rights to your daughter, I'm just saying you will have supervised visits." My lawyer was calmly explaining things to Marissa but she just didn't wanna listen. "Is there evidence to support Mr.Brewster's claims against Ms. Jones?", the judge asked. My lawyer showed him the security tape and the video Mimi recorded. The judge looked at Marissa and Marcus. "Ma'am you are asking me to put your daughter in your custody when you are having relations with a drug dealer?" Marissa looked at me pissed. "Sir I can take care of her!" Marissa started yelling and Kai woke up and started crying.

"Can you get her to stop crying? If you can get her to calm down I can consider giving you partial custody but you will have to stop ANY and ALL relations with Marcus." Marissa looked at the judge. "Why do I have to leave Marcus if Dave gets to keep his whore around!" "She is not a whore and don't cuss around my child!" Mimi gets us and grabs Kai from my hands. "Come on mama lets go to the car and get some snacks." Kai instantly stopped crying and started babbling and smiling. Mimi and Kai left out the door.

"Sir as you can see she doesn't want her daughter." "Stop putting words in my mouth Dave! I want my damn daughter!" "Then break up with Marcus! If you want your daughter as bad as you say then break up with him." She looked at me pissed. "He has nothing to do with this." The just looked at her. "Ma'am yes he does if I give you custody of your child and drugs are present anything can happen. You're only option is to either give Mr. Brewster full custody or you break up with Marcus and get partial custody." "Then make Dave break up with Misha." "We're engaged Marissa." "I don't care if I can't have a partner neither can you." I am getting so damn fed up with this bitch.

I'm trying to stay calm but she's pissing me off more and more! "She smokes weed and so do you Dave." I sigh. "Yes I smoke weed but I never do it around Kai and Mimi doesn't smoke anymore." "Bullshit!" I look at the judge. "Sir Mimi doesn't smoke anymore." The judge looked at Marissa. "As for Dave smoking as long as it's not around his child then it's fine." I'm glad I got a lenient judge.

The door opens and Mimi walks in with a sleeping Kai in her harness. "I bought you 3 a water. She handed the waters to me, my lawyer, and the judge and sat down.

Marissa kept going on and on about leaving Mimi and I was getting frustrated and I know her lawyer was too, she wasn't listening to anything he said. Finally the judge shut her ass up. "Okay to settle this, the 4 of you will take a drug test." Mimi and I were happy to take on. He looked at Marissa and she looked hella guilty. Luckily she agreed to take one.