Alphas

"Der, who's at the door?" My mom walks around him and sees me and David holding hangs. "Oh my god!! You found your mate!" She pulls me into a bone crushing hug. Does she realize I'm only human!?!?

She pulls away from me and pulls David in for a hug. He immediately hugs her back which makes her (and secretly me) extremely happy. She lets him go and stares at us for a few seconds.

She turns around to look at my dad and he is still staring at David. Mom grabs dad by the ear. "Stupid wolf" she mumbles. "Why don't you guys come in, Mimi take him to the living room we'll be right there." She smiles at us and we walk past them and into the living room.

Braeden's POV I let go of Derek's ear

Braeden's POV
I let go of Derek's ear. "Der what the hell is your issue. Our baby found her mate are you not excited for her?" He looks down and sighs. "I'm extremely happy for her it's just she's our only child as of right now and what if he wants her to move in with him and he won't see her as much.." I look at him and caressed his face. "It's her choice she is 18, it's her mate Der but she will always be our little girl. She knows that."

I stare into his eyes and kiss him.

 We pull away and I kiss his cheek one last time

We pull away and I kiss his cheek one last time. "Come on we have a son-in-law to meet." I am very excited about this. As I walk away Derek smacks my ass. When I turn around he winks at me. I roll my eyes. Alphas.

Misha's POV
Me and David are sitting on the couch when my parents come into the living room. My dad looks at lot more relaxed. Thank you mama!

"So tell us about yourself David." "Well I'm 18 I was born in Harlem, New York, I'm an Alpha, my best friend is Donovan Carter-" "You know Donovan?" my dad asks. "Yeah we both lived in Harlem. He moved here when he was 12. He's actually one of the reason I'm here." He smiles and looked at me and I looked away and blushed. I looked at my mom and dad and they looked pleased.

"Is it okay if we go upstairs now mom?" My dad looked at me and I just kept looking at my mom. She just laughed. "Sure baby go ahead." "Thanks mom" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I hugged and kissed my dad. We got up and we headed upstairs. "Make sure to close your door!" "Braeden what do you want them to do! What if they-" "ouch ouch okay I'll shut up" I just laughed as we made it to my room. I opened the door and stepped in after David.