Doctor Visits

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess I can't go with you to the doctors." I stop getting dressed and look at Dave. "Why not? I'm getting my ultrasound today.." He walked over to me and and kissed my head. "Marissa wants to see Kai and I have to meet her at my parent's house because I didn't want Kai at her place." I sighed. "She can't see her after? This is our first ultrasound Dave!"

We both started getting frustrated. "You really think I'd rather be with Marissa then with you at your first ultrasound Misha! I told her I was going with you to your doctor's appointment and she said if I don't come she'll say I'm trying to keep Kai away from her. I really don't need Kai anywhere near her alone." I knew he was right. "You're right. Look I'm sorry baby okay I just thought we'd go together but it's okay." I kissed his cheek and finished getting dressed. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. "Misha stop playing and give me a damn kiss, the fuck wrong wit' you girl!" I turn around and kiss him. "I'll call you when I'm on my way home. I love you." "I love you too princess." I walk to the car and and drive to my doctors appointment.

"Everything is perfect Misha! The baby is healthy and so are you. Here is your ultrasound and your next appointment." She hands me the folder and wipes off the jelly. "If you need to reschedule just give me a call." I signed out and walked to my car.

I got in the car and pulled out my phone. "Hey baby wassup?" "Everything went great, I got the ultrasound and my next appointment. Ima be on my way home now." "Would you mind picking up some baby Advil from the CVS next to doctor's office?" "Alright. So how was Kai when she was with Marissa?" I put the folder in passengers seat and grabbed my keys. "The broad is fucking late. I been waiting for 40 fucking minutes! Ima give her 20 more then I'm leaving already texted my lawyer and told him she was late." I get out the car and close the door. "Well hopefully she shows up. I'm about to go get the Advil baby I'll see you when you get home." "Alright Ma, I love you." "I love you too baby." I smiled and hung up.

"So this the bitch?" I turn around and see Marissa with 3 other girls. "Ain't you suppose to be meeting Dave?" "Don't fucking worry about what I got going on bitch. You over there playing house with MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" I'm not about to deal with this bitch. I try to walk around her when a girl stepped in front of me. "What the fuck y'all want. If you wanna talk Kairi go talk to Dave. He the one waiting with YOUR DAUGHTER for your ass!" I feel someone grab my hair and try to yank me yo the ground. I push them off me and I feel someone punch me in my face. I fell to the ground and they started jumping me. All I could think about was my baby and getting these bitches off me. I feel one girl kick my side so I covered my stomach with one hand and tried to get up with the other. I can hear Marissa yelling at me. "That's my fucking daughter not yours bitch." I hit my head and it starts to get hard to see. I try to get up again but I pass out.

Dave's POV
This bitch is a hour late what the fuck. I could have been at Misha's doctor appointment. My phone starts ringing and I pick up. "Who's this?" "This is the hospital, Misha Hale has you on her emergent list, listed as a spouse. She was just brought in-" I got up and ran to the car. I can hear my Pops calling me but I needed to get to the hospital and see what's wrong with Misha. I pull out the driveway and race to the hospital.

"Where is Misha Hale!" I look at the lady at the front desk and she start typing on her computer. She tells me room 6-E and points down the hall. Once I get there the doctor tells me I can't go in yet. "I need to see her what happened?!" He tried to go in but he kept stopping me. "Man if you don't move Ima move you myself and you ain't gone like that shit!" He backed away and put his hands up.

"Sir she is bringing treated by doctors, if you go in they will have to stop what they're doing." I tried to calm down but I was so worried and pissed off. "So what happened." He looked down and then back up at me. "She apparently to be beaten really badly. She had a bruised face, ribs, and legs. Her stomach was bruised really badl-" "What about the baby?! She was over a month pregnant!" He looked at me and I already knew what he was gonna say. I punched the wall next to him and put my head on the wall. "She had a miscarriage Sir.." "Please ac the rest of the emergency contacts." The doctor walked over to the front desk.

I hear a bunch of people yelling and asking for Misha. I look up and everybody runs towards me and ask me what's going on. The doctor comes over and starts to tell them what happened. I grabbed Kairi from Kiana and I hold her to my chest as I sit back on the floor. I hear Braeden start crying and Derek trying to calm her down. We sat there for a few hours before they let us in to see her.

She had bruises all over her face, arms, and legs. Her lip was busted, her eyes were swollen and she just looked bad. Braeden was crying on Misha's shoulder as Derek rubbed Mimi's hand. Kiana was trying in Enzo's arms and Vin was rubbing her back. Tia had to wait in the waiting room because Carter thought she might stress herself out to much. Everyone was heartbroken at this. I was devastated! She got hurt and she lost the baby! We didn't even get to tell everyone she was pregnant. They found out bc she lost it that's so fucked up.

-time skip-
It's been a few days since Mimi's been in the hospital, she ended up waking up the next day. Her parents came to visit her everyday, I stayed with her day and night. "Dave maybe you should go home, shower and get something to eat. You been here for 4 days already." I looked at Braeden and then at Misha. The bruises and the swelling went away but you can still see the cut on her lip and face. "I called Kiana she said she'll be here in 10." I nodded my head and stood up and stretched. I really did need a shower. I walked over to Mimi and kissed her on her head. "I'll come back later with Kairi, she been crying for you all week." I see her smile and it makes me feel so much better. "I can't wait to see her, I miss my baby." Kiana text me and told me she's outside. I kissed Mimi again. "I love you baby." "I love you too Dave." I was out the door and head to Kiana's car.

"Does she remember what happened yet?" I know Kiana has been worried about Mimi. She asks everyone about her whenever she sees them. "No they say she'll remember eventually but just not now." I rub my face and and close my eyes. "Lorenzo and Vinny are getting the footage from the parking lot, CVS, and the hospital." I look over at her. "How can they get it the cops told us it's a private line." She looks at me like I'm dumb. "They put their money to good use. Enough money can make anybody do anything." We both laughed as she pulled into my driveway.

"Dave, I'm sorry I didn't make it last week." Me and Kiana turn around. We were about to go pick up Kai from my parents house. "Can I see her now?" She had scratches on her face and her arms. I closed my eyes and looked down. 'Please tell me she didn't have anything to do with Misha getting jumped. I really don't wanna have to kill Kairi mother.' "Where did you get those scratches and shit from?" She looked at her arms then back at me.

Right when she opened her mouth Kiana's phone rang. "Hey baby...okay....well who was it?" She looked at me and then looked at Marissa who just looked confused and nervous. Kiana ran over to Marissa and started beating her ass. After a few minutes I started hearing sirens so I pulled Kiana off of her. The cops came and picked up Marissa and I told them what happened. They arrested her and I walked up to her. "You will never see Kairi again and if you even fucking think you and whoever you was with ain't gone pay. You stupider than you already are. I walked to the car and got in. We drove to pick up Kai and the back to the hospital.