Princess Tiana

Tiana's POV
I'm on my way to pick up Mimi so we can go to my doctor's appointment. I hate doing to the doctor's office but I need to get my check up. I pull out my phone and text her that I'm outside.

Me: I'm outside bitch! Hurry up.
Baby Mama: I'm coming out bitch hold on 🖕🏽

I unlock the door and Mimi gets in. "Finally took you long enough bitch." She rolled her eyes and I pull off.

Once we get to the doctors office, they call my name and we walk to the back. They do my physical and they leave out the door. "Don't be nervous Tia. Once they take your blood we can leave." "I know it's not gonna take long I hate when they take my blood that's hit hurts like hell!" She starts laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Okay Ms. Jones, I'm gonna take a blood sample and run the usual tests and I'll be back with your results." He smiles and me and gets the needles ready. I grab Mimi's hand as he puts the needle in my arm. Once he's done he takes out the needle and puts it in the trashed. "I'll be back in about 5 minutes." He grabbed the test tubes and walked out the door.

56,935 likesMr

56,935 likes
Mr.DonCarter My heart and Soul ❤️ @Mrs.TianaCarter
View all 12.7k comments
DaveEast Black Love at its finest 🖤🙏🏽
Princess.Mimi 😍❤️
User2638 🖤😍

167,937 likesRenzo I miss Italy 🇮🇹 ❤️View all 86

167,937 likes
Renzo I miss Italy 🇮🇹 ❤️
View all 86.9k comments
Cenzo 🇮🇹❤️
User2617 Take me with you 😍
Mrs.TianaCarter Do I hear a group trip? @Princess.Mimi @DaveEast @Mr.DonCarter @Cenzo @Renzo
Renzo 👀 @Mrs.TianaCarter

Mimi laughs once she sees why I tagged her. The doctor walks place in with a folder. "It can back negative on all STDs. You are completely heathy." I was happy I could finally leave. "The results for your pregnancy test is positive Ms. Jones, you are 5 weeks. I'll be back with supplies to give you and ultrasound." The doctor walked out the door and left me and Misha shocked as hell.

After my Mimi freak out the doctor came back with a tray with some jelly and a wand. "Please lay down and. Jones and lift your shirt up to the top of your stomach." I lifted my shirt and he put the jelly on my belly and moves the wand around.