Skin

"The food was great Mrs. Hale" "Its Braeden" I smile and I get a warm feeling inside on how comfortable we all are. "I can wash the dishes since you guys made us an amazing dinner." "No no you guys go upstairs, we'll handle the dishes." I smiled and walked upstairs. "Mimi hold on." I look back and see my mom getting something out the closet. "Put this on." She winked at me and walked back down stairs. I turned and see in was in the hallway alone. I walk to my room and I see David on his phone so I walk in the bathroom and close the door.

Dave's POV

45,386 likesDaveEast My lil baby so damn gorgeous 🥵 no one can tell me otherwise 😍 @Princess

45,386 likes
DaveEast My lil baby so damn gorgeous 🥵 no one can tell me otherwise 😍 @Princess.Mimi
View all 12.3k comments
Mr.DonCarter I see you East
User2655 what do you see in her?
User61456 she would be prittier if she lost some weight 🤷🏽‍♀️
User7356 @user61456 you can't even spell correctly stop hating 🤷🏽‍♀️
Mrs.TianaCarter my best friend is so damn cute 🤪
User7356 She is gorgeous!!!
DaveEast @user7356 thank you ✨

Mimi comes opens the door and I look over and she has some sexy lingerie on and she looks so damn good. "Do you like it?" Why the hell she ask a dumb ass question like that for? "Hell yeah I do. Now come 'ere."

She walks slowly over to me and I tell her to sit at her vanity table

She walks slowly over to me and I tell her to sit at her vanity table. "Sit ima take a picture you look sexy af!" She sits at the table and stares at me. "Pose mama." I wink at her and watch her pose for a picture.

"Damn... can I post this on my Instagram Ma?" She looks at me shocked. "Y-you wanna post m-me?" I look at her sideways. Why she asking dumb ass questions. I laugh in my head. "Yes mama I wanna post you." She looks like she's in deep thought. "Mmmmm okay you can post it David." She looks away blushing.