Parents

106,493 likesDaveEast My twin Kairi Chanel Brewster ❤️🙏🏽 @Princess

106,493 likes
DaveEast My twin Kairi Chanel Brewster ❤️🙏🏽 @Princess.Mimi
View all 58.4k comments
Princess.Mimi Kai looks so damn cute ❤️
Mari.B Why didn't you tag her ACTUAL mother?
K.Brewster @Mari.B bitter ass bitch 🤦🏽‍♀️

B bitter ass bitch 🤦🏽‍♀️

49,367 likes
Princess.Mimi My 2 Hearts ❤️❤️ @DaveEast
View all 12.8k comments
Mrs.TianaCarter 😍 Ik you'll be an amazing mother to Kai ❤️
Mari.B @Mrs.TianaCarter I'm her mother bitch
User5720 bitches are so damn bitter ^^ 😂

It's been a days since Kai was able to come home with Dave. Today we were taking her to go see her grandparents.

Dave take her out of the car seat and holds her as he grabs her diaper bag. Looking at Dave take care of Kai makes me so happy that we have another baby on the way. I consider Kai as my own daughter bc Dave is her father. "I can take the bag baby you're already carrying Kai." He kisses my head and hold my hand. "It's okay baby I got it. Can you knock on the door for me tho?" I knock on the door and Gina opens it. "Is this my granddaughter you're holding?!" Dave laughs and hands Kai to Gina and she walks in the house. We walk in and see Pops, Kiana, and Renzo looking at Kai. "Wassup Enz." Dave daps up Ren and they get to talking. Yeah they cool now, thankfully.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a water. Dave walks in and hugs me from behind. "You okay Ma?" I turn around and look at him yeah I'm fine I was just thirsty." I kiss his cheek and he rubs my stomach. "I can't wait until you start showing." He was looking at my stomach probably imaging me with a huger stomach. I laugh and grab his hand. "So when do you plan to tell everybody?" I look at my stomach. "Maybe once I start showing? Or at least when I'm a few months along."

Gina comes in the kitchen. "Are y'all staying for lunch?" "Yeah Ma." She smiles and walks back in the living room. I grab Dave's hand and we go back in the living room.

We are sitting at the dinner table laughing and eating when Gina looked at me and Dave. "So when are you to gonna give me a grand baby?" I looked at her then at Dave and he looked at her then at me. "Uhhh I mean.. I don't know Ma. I mean we still have time for that.. yunno." She looked at me and I looked down. Gina paused and looked at her husband. "Misha are you pregnant?" I froze and looked at Gina, she had a huge smile on her face and she looked at Dave and he had a huge grin on his face.

Dave started cheesing and grabbed my face

Dave started cheesing and grabbed my face. "Yeah Ma! Princess is pregnant with my seed!" I playfully slapped his hand off my face. "Don't say it like that it's sounds weird." I roll my eyes. "What? It is my seed. I put my seed insi-" I covered his mouth and looked at Gina. Kiana and Ren started laughing their asses off. "Oh my god Dave that's so damn gross!! We don't wanna hear about y'all's sex acts!" She pretended to throw up. I let go of Dave's mouth and laughed.

After we finished eating, I said bye to everyone and picked up Kai. I carried her to the car and buckled her in her car seat. I got in the passenger seat and waited for Dave.

As I'm getting out the car, I tell Dave to open the front door while I get Kai. I pick her up and Dave grabs her bag and locks the door. As we're walking up to the door a car pulls up. We turn around and Marissa and this guy are getting out the car and walking up to us. Dave stands in front of me and Kai.

"Why is she holding my child Dave?!" "Look Mari don't start this shit, you know Misha is my mate and my fiancé. She's going to be in Kai's life." She looked at me and then at Kairi. "Why are you here anyways Marissa?" "I'm here to get Kairi." Kai started shaking a bit. "Dave can we talk about this inside? Kai is getting cold." Dave looks at Kai and back at Marissa. "Come inside." I walk to the front door and Dave opens it for me. I walk in and I set Kai in her swing that we have in the living room. As Dave talks to Marissa, I go get Kai's blanket and her bear that she sleeps with. I gave it to her and she hugged it and watched Dave.

"You ain't even told me who this man is and you want him around my child Marissa!" They guy looks at Dave. "It doesn't matter who he is Dave! I just want my daughter!" Dave looked at the guy. "So who are you?" "I'm Marcus." Dave looked at him blankly. "You got a job?" He nodded. "As what?" "I'm a dru-" "It doesn't what he does. I want my daughter!" I looked at Dave then at Marcus. Dave looked pissed. "You trying to have a fucking DRUG DEALER around my child Marissa?!" Kai starts crying and I go to pick her up but Marissa pushes me aside and grabbed her. Kai keeps crying and Marissa looks confused. Dave took Kai from her and handed her to me. As soon as he handed Kai to me she stopped crying. I go to the kitchen and grab her bottle and start to feed her.

"Look Marissa you need to fucking leave. You can't even take care of your own child!" Marissa goes to slap Dave and I grab her wrist. "Don't touch him!" I let go of her wrist and hand Kai to Dave. "He asked you to leave so get the hell out!" "And call before you come to my damn house." Dave said.

Marissa and Marcus walked out the door slamming it. I locked the door and turned to Dave. "Gimme my baby ima give her a bath." I kissed Kai's head and headed towards the bathroom.

Dave's POV
Mimi takes Kai and goes to give her a bath. I pull out my phone and I call my lawyer. "Hey David what's up?" "I want full custody of my daughter. Marissa can have supervised visits." "The court isn't gonna just give it to you. Do you have proof?" "She's dating a drug dealer!" "I still need proof David.." "I'll send you the security tapes from when she was here." "Okay send them over and I'll meet up with her lawyer and we'll discuss everything in court." "Thanks" I hang up and princess comes out with Kai. "I'm gonna go put her down in her crib in our room."

Mimi comes back in her pajamas and sits next to me. I get on my knees in front of her and I kiss her belly. "I wonder what we'll have." She looks down at me. "I'll be happy with whatever we have." "I will too but I kinda want a boy so we can have a third maybe." I look up at her and smile that would be cute having a third David running around. I look at the time and it's 9:57pm. "Let's go get in bed baby." We walk to our room and look at Kai sleeping. She's so damn cute. We kiss her goodnight and get into bed. I pull Misha closer to me and rub her belly, falling asleep.