A Love Like Ours

(A FEW POV SWITCHES BETWEEN THEM)

Misha's POV
The past month or so has been anything short of extraordinary but now Valentine's Day is tomorrow and Dave has been being home gifts all week. "Babe... I know you love me and I love you just as much, but this is a lot. He looks at me and says. "I don't think so, I haven't went bankrupt yet." He laughs and I roll my eyes and get off the couch. He walks over to me and helps me up. "You know I can still move around, the baby not that big yet." She shows his head then holds my hand as I walk into the kitchen.

"So when is the doctor appointment?" "It was tomorrow but I rescheduled it for next week so we can see the gender if I calculated correctly." He laughs as he leans against the counter as I look through the fridge. I look through the fridge then close it and take out the ice from the freezer. I fill up my mug then refill the ice tray and put it back. I sit on the couch and Dave sits next to me. I start crunching on my ice and he asks. "So what we doing tomorrow?" I side eye him as he turns on the tv. "You not planning anything?" He looks at me and shrugs.

"Ion know." I roll my eyes and start watching tv. He reaches for my ice but I move it away. "You want my ice but didn't even ask me to be your valentine." "You're always my valentine." "Tuhh." He chuckles and pulls me onto his lap. "This hormones might be upsetting you." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Whatever." He laughs then kisses down my neck as I moan. "See, stop actin crazy." I wave him off and continue eating my ice.

After a while his phone starts to ring. "Wassup Derek. Yeah it's in her bag... yeah the second one. Okay, thanks." He hands up and I wait for him to speak. "He was looking for socks." I nod and turn back to the tv. "But I do have something planned for tomorrow. I just wanted to see what you'd say." I look at him and laugh a bit. "I wouldn't have been upset, just extremely shocked." He licks his lips as he nods. "That's understandable." I lean against him as he continues and I eat my ice. "You wanna go out today?" I sits up and turns to him. "Where?"

"Don told me about this place called Chill Zone, they have an ice machine and shaved ice." I nod and gets up. "I'll get dressed." He nods as he watches my ass as I walk down the hall and into our bedroom.

Dave's POV
I lick my lips as I rub my hands down my face and smile. I get up a few minutes later and head into the room to grab my wallet. When I walk in Mimi has on her makeup as she's putting on a green romper. I lick my lips as I walk over to her. "You need some help." I rub my hands on her ass then smack it. She looks back at me and laughs. "You can lotion me up."

I grab the lotion off the dresser and make my way over to her on the bed. I put some coco butter in my hands then rub them on her legs and feet. I apply some more and run it on her thighs. When I finish I stand up as she watches me. "You ready baby?" She nods as she stands and we grab our things and make our way out. I lock the door behind us and we get into the car. We buckle in then I start to drive. After about 30 minutes we park in front of the shop and hop out. I walk around and grab her hand as we walk inside. We walk through the doors and walk over to the counter.