Cheers to Us

Dave's POV
I put my phone down as I look over at Misha and she's still sleeping, so I rub her stomach a bit. After a while she opens her eyes and looks at me. "Good morning." I chuckle and say. "Good afternoon, it's 2:47." She laughs and sits up. "Why you let me sleep so late? We gotta go to my mom's house today remember." I nod and get out of bed as she does the same. "I know we still got a lot of time, don't worry." She nods then makes her way into the bathroom to brush her teeth. "I wanna take you to dinner tonight."

She looks at me as she brushed her teeth. "I already talked to Brayden, she said it's fine as long as we came back before 11." She nods then finishes brushing her teeth. She washes her face then turns to me. "Would you mind running me a bath?" I kiss her then she walks out the bathroom into the room. I make her a bubble bath. A few minutes later I turn off the water and she walks back in with her underwear. "You wanna get in with me?" She sets her things down and walks over to me. "I showered earlier while you were sleepin." She laughs then starts to get undressed.

She gets into the tub and closes her eyes and she relaxes. I go out the room and go to check in Kai. I see she is still sleeping too so I let her rest a bit more. I go back into the room and go into the closet and look for my clothes. After a while I find my outfit then lay it in the bed. Misha comes out and goes into the closet. I go into the bathroom and wash my face again then start moisturizing myself. I do my hygiene then brush my hair. I walk over to the bed and start getting dressed.

"You look good." I stand up then turn around to look at Mimi. "Thanks ma. So do you." She smiles and fixes her top. "Thank you." She grabs her shoes then sits down putting them on. I tie my shoes then spray on my cologne. Mimi walks over to her vanity and starts her makeup. I grab my wallet and put it in my pocket before going out my room to Kai's. I gently wake her up and she smiles up at me. I pick her up then clean her up and change her.

I take her into our room and Mimi grabs her

I take her into our room and Mimi grabs her. "My pretty baby." She kisses her cheek then walks around with her. I grab my phone and hand her, her purse. She puts it on and we walk out the door. I open the back door and she buckles her into her seat. She closes the door and I open the passenger door for her then she gets in. I walk around the car then get in and we drive to the restaurant.