Baby Fever

"I've been dreaming about babies T." I look over at Tia as she's playing with her son. "You look so happy with him and you and Donny are such cute parents!!" She looked at me and smiled, "You have Kai. I mean I know she isn't biologically yours but she still your daughter." Yeah she did have a point, I love Kai like she my own. How could I not look who her mother is.

"Yeah I know but every since I lost my baby there's just a whole in my heart... Kai does fill that empty spot but if still kinda feels empty yunno?"

It was kinda hard to explain but I think she'll understand. I'm ready to be a mother again. "I'm nervous to tell Dave because what if he-" "Misha shut the hell up! Dave is probably gonna be more excited than you and you know that. He's been trynna impregnated you since forever." We both laugh. "Yeah you right and plus graduation is next weeks so it would be a perfect time to have a baby and you guys can finally have a damn wedding!!" I looked down at my engagement ring as it's shinned under the lights. "I forget we're engaged sometimes. He really loved me enough to marry me." I look up at Tia and she rolled her eyes, "Stop being dramatic. Now come on let's go shopping to look for some dresses for graduation.

"Finally we made it." I turn off the car and hop out. I grab my purse from the back seat and lock my doors. "So where you wanna go first?" We start walking in the mall and look around. "Mmmm let's try that store. It says black owned so they gone have some cute ass shit!!" We walk to the little boutique called 'Black Queens' and they have so many dress in all sizes. "We definitely shopping here more." "Mhmm."

-Time Skip: After Graduation-

"Thank you to all the students who stayed focus all these years. You pushed yourself to the BEST of your abilities. We are happy to have taught you well. Now is your time to enter the world and become who we know you can be. Congratulations Seniors!" Everyone started to clap and hug each other. I look over at Tia and Donny kissing. Ren and Cenzo are hugging. I look at Dave and he's already looking at me. He pulls me to his chest and kisses my neck. "Now we can finna start our life together ma." I nod my head and hug him tight.

Everyone is in the parking lot taking pictures and saying their goodbyes. "So are we going to the party tonight or want!?" We all laugh and I roll my eyes. "I am not goin to no party tonight. I'm going straight home to cuddle Kai. My mama dropping her off tonight." I grab Dave's hand and he squeezes my hand lightly. "Soooo you telling me you not gonna party or get dick?! Mimi I'm worried about your mental right now." Tia starts laughing and I flick her off. "I said Kai getting dropped of tonight, not now I still got time to get some." I wink and stick my tongue out whole everybody laughs.

"Aight text the groupchat when y'all make it home! And Ren you best keep ya hands to ya self. You too Kiana." Kiana rolls her eyes and pulls Ren toward his car. "I'm grown David leave me alone." I start to laugh but stop when Dave looks at me. "Oh since it's so funny you ain't getting dick." I smack my lips and get in the car. I slap the door shit and cross my arms. "Don't slam my door Misha and put ya damn seatbelt on girl." I roll my eyes and buckle my seat belt.

We pull in the driveway and Dave gets out and walks around to my door. He tries to open my door but it's locked. "Misha open the damn door." I look at him and roll my eyes, "I can't get no dick REMEMBER." I cross my arms and roll my eyes again. "Girl open the da- Why the hell am I asking yo I got tucking keys." I turn my head and I watch him unlock the car with they keys. 'Damn I forgot about the keys.' He opens the doo and pulls me out. "Stop playing with me Misha. I ain't gone tell you again." He slaps my ass hard as I walk away. "Now go inna house and put in a movie. Ima get the snacks out the kitchen when I come in." I open the front door and walk to the couch. I grab the remote and turn on the tv and out on Netflix. 'Mmmm what to watch, what to watch...'

I flip threw the movies til I find 'American Assassin'. "Oh yeaaaah Dylan O'Brien! Oooooooo, damn you fine af! The things I'd do to you... mmmmmm" "The fuck you doing wit him." I turn around and see Dave looking irritated. "You always going on and on about this lame ass white boy." I gasped and held my chest. "First off nigga, don't disrespect my man! I will not tolerate ANY O'Brien slander in this house. Periodttt!" I roll my eyes and turn towards the tv. "Now go get the snacks I'm hungry." I don't hear him move so I look over at him, he standing staring at me like I done lost my damn mind.

"I know you not talkin to me like that ma." He starts to laugh. "Yeah you ain't talkin to me like that. You ain't crazy enough." He walks to the kitchen and starts going through the cabinets. He comes back with a big bowl of popcorn, 2 sodas, some m'n'ms, and some sour patch candies. He sits next to me and doesn't even look my way. I press play and start to get comfortable. I start to reach for the candy and he slaps my hand, "Nah ask ya 'man' Dylan to get you some snacks." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I scooted to the edge of the couch and and looked at the screen. "I'll ask him for more than a snack. Maybe he'll give me some dick. He definitely look good for it." I knew he was gonna be pissed but I didn't care. Don't deny me of my snacks.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up and tossed over his shoulder. "Dave put me the fuck down." He didn't say anything but just walked to the bedroom. "Nah I'm finna tear yo ass up. You gone regret say you gone give my pussy up Misha. You know damn well ion play about you." He tossed me on the bed and closed the door. "Now take these damn clothes off."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry the updates have been really slow... I was recently VERY sick and I'm just starting to get better. I'm trying to be more consistent with the updates but it's taking a lot of time. Ima try to do better.

Please vote and comment!! Few free to dm me as well.

~ Tamiya