Family Time

Dave's POV
I pull into the parking lot and start to look for a spot. "Today is gone be so fun, ain't it Kai?" Mi turns in her seat to play with Kai's feet. She kicks her feet a bit and giggles. Kai has been trying to talk a bit, but she can't form her words like that.

I pull into the parking spot and turn off the car. "I'll grab Kai and you grab the blankets and the basket babe." I opened the trunk and grabbed the blankets and the basket and waited for Mi to get Kairi and her diaper bag.

"I think this is a good spot Ma. It's close to the water, bathroom, and the car." She smiled and looked at Kai. "We're gonna have so much fun aren't we mama!" Kai started smiling and giggling. I loved watching Misha and Kai together. It kinda makes me sad that Kai will never have that bond/connection with Marissa but she don't deserve to be around ANY children. I set up the blanket and put down out basket. Mi set Kai on the blanket and started putting sunscreen on Kai. "Want me to put sunscreen on you bae?" I grabbed the sunscreen out the diaper bag and started putting it on her. Once the sunscreen was in Kai and Mi, she put some on me so I don't get burnt.

"Wanna play in the water baby?" Kai started smiling and clapping her hands. "Okay mama let's go play." "Take a pic of me and Kai baby." Mi started taking pictures of me and Kai playing in the water. I was having so much fun I forgot we were even taking pictures.

Kai looked so happy playing in the sand. We bought her a sand bucket and a shovel so she can entertain herself. I grabbed my phone and went to instagram.

68,925 likesDaveEast Beach day with my beautiful fam ❤️ @PrincessMimi37

68,925 likes
DaveEast Beach day with my beautiful fam ❤️ @PrincessMimi
37.9k comments
K.Brewster My niece is so BEAUTIFUL 😍😍🥰

57,352 likesDaveEast My beautiful fiancé 🤤💍24

57,352 likes
DaveEast My beautiful fiancé 🤤💍
24.2k comments
Cenzo 😍😍
Mrs.TianaCarter 🤤🤤🤤🤤😏😏😩 My bestfriend 😘😘😘

TianaCarter 🤤🤤🤤🤤😏😏😩 My bestfriend 😘😘😘

38,382 likes
Princess.Mimi Off guard of both my babies 😂❤️
Mr.DonCarter Now WHY you do my boy like dat 😭😭 (Kai look beautiful tho ❤️)
DaveEast 😭😭😭

I closed Instagram and started watching Kai and Mimi make a sand castle. Watching them made me think about how amazing of a mother Misha is. She treats Kairi as her own. Even with all I put her through, she's never treated Kai differently. I was really blessed to have Misha as my mate and I'm definitely not gonna ruin it.

Misha sat Kai down on her Princess Tiana towel and wiped her off a bit. I put Kai's princess plate in front of her and put some of her food on there with some small fruit slices. Kai started eating her food like she was starving. I shook my head then gave Mimi 2 peanut butter sandwiches and 2 juice boxes. I took out my sandwiches and my juice boxes and started eating and watching Kai.

Misha's POV
I buckle Kai into her car seat as Dave puts the blankets and basket in the trunk. I grab her blanket and put it over her then close the back door. I get in the front and wait for Dave.

"You ready to go ma?" I look at nod my head and smile. "Yeah babe, I'm ready." He starts the car and backs out the parking spot. "So did you have fun today?" He looks over at me than back to the road. "I had a lot of fun. It was a really nice family day, no drama, just fun." He grabs my hand and kissed it. "You looked so beautiful today in your bikini ma. I seen them niggas lookin at you while you was playing with Kai, but I ain't wanna do nun in front of my- our daughter." I laughed and shook my head. "I ain't even notice nobody. I was to busy having fun with little Kai Kai." I turned around in my seat and looked at her. Her head was leaned over out her car seat and she was snoring a bit. I turned back around and we both laughed.

Once we got home, I gave Kairi a quick bath and put her to sleep. I walked in the kitchen and started taking the left overs and trash out the picnic basket. "I'll save these sandwiches for lunch tomorrow." I walk to the fridge and put them in. "Misha I know you not in here talkin to yo damn self." I turn and see Dave laughing and holding his stomach. "I was just saying I can sa- I don't have to explain myself to yo ass." I grab one of the empty juice boxes out the basket and throw it at him. It hits him right in the center of his face. "Now that's what you get with up flat face ass." He stops laughing and looked dead at me.

"Oohhhhh so I gotta flat face now?" He started walking slowly forwards me and stand still. "Nigga you BEEN had one." I start laughing and throw my head back while holding my stomach. Next think I know I feel something dripping from my hair down my body. I stop laughing and look at Dave and I see a squeezed juice box in his hand. "First off, you ain't NEVER complained about my so called 'flat face' when you was riding and cumming on my shit." He turn around and walked away. Before he left out the door he stopped and looked at me. "Second, make sure you wash your hair and clothes good. Wouldn't want you to attract any ants in the house." He started laughing evilly as he walked out the door.

I huffed and wiped my face. "Stupid flat face nigga pouring apple juice in my damn hair. The fuck he think he is?! I oughta beat-" "Still in there talking to ya self ma?" I hear him start laughing again from the living room. "He lucky my daughter sleep."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated you guys. It's been kinda hard to write since I've been working. I'm also in the process of getting a second job so it's a bit hectic honestly... But I will be trying to update more often and write whenever I have some free/alone time.

Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter. If you do please like and comment I'd gladly appreciate it!!!!

Feel free to inbox me as well.

~Tamiya