Icey

Dave's POV
"What time we leaving again?" I ask as I look through the closet for my blue puffer jacket. "5:15 so we can get there before 6." When I see my jacket, I grab and slip it on. Misha comes out the bathroom with her hair curled. She grabs her pink ear muffs and puts them on. I look at my watch and it's 4:56. The door bell rings so I head out the room to the front door. When I open the door Brayden and Derek stop talking and greet me before walking in. I close the door Misha walked out and hugged her parents. "Thank you guys so much for coming last minute!" Derek shook his head and laughed. "It's no problem. We love spending time with her."

I go into Kai's room and see her in her ball pit. She looks up and starts to stand up. "Hey mama." I pick her up and smiles showing off her little teeth. She giggles and smiles again. "You ready to spend some time with Brayden and Derek?" I walk us back to the living room and Brayden walks up to me and starts playing with Kai. "Look at my pretty babyy. Looking just like your dad." I smile as I hand her over. "You know she my twin." We all laugh and Brayden takes Kai and sits next to Derek on the couch. I walk over to Misha as she fixes her hair in the mirror. She turns to them and says. "I'm not to sure what time we'll be back but I know it won't be too late." They nod their head and Brayden looks over at us. "It's fine y'all have fun. We'll be here so we'll be able to put her to bed on time. Has she ate dinner yet?" I shake my head. "Nah not yet she had a late lunch so we were gone feed her a bit later."

She nods her head and hands Kai to Derek. "Well you guys should get going. I'll make her something to eat in a bit." We nod our heads then Mimi gives her a hug as I grab the keys off the table. "Thanks again mom. If you guys need anything just text us." They pull apart and I give Brayden a quick hug then dap up Derek. We say bye as we head out the door. I open Misha's door and she gets in. I close the door then walk around and get in. I start the car and put the address in the gps and we make our way there. As I'm driving I look over at Mimi and say. "Are they on the way?" She looks over at me and nods her head. "Yeah. Kiana and Ren are there. Tia and Donovan are about 7 minutes away." I put my hand on her lap. "What about Cen?" "He said he's looking for parking." She taps on her phone then says. "He said he found parking at the front he saved us a spot." About 10 minutes later I pull into the parking lot and park next to Cen's car. We get out and walk over to everybody by the entrance. "Finally! How y'all leave early and still the last ones here." I look over at Tia and smack my lips. "We here tho ain't we?" She rolls her eyes and Mimi laughs and gives her a hug. Kiana comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey Dave. I'm glad y'all were able to come!" I hug her and dap up Ren with my other hand. "You know I wouldn't miss the chance to see you bust yo ass Kiki." She pulls away and hits my chest. "Yeah we gone see." Mimi grabs my hand and we all make our way inside.

We walk to the front desk and pay. They hand us the ice skates and a locker card. "You can put your shoes in the locker. It's big enough to fit all of your shoes." Kiki thanks him and grabs the card. We make our way to the locker next to the rink. Ren opens the locker and we sit on the bench and put on the skates. We closed the locker and carefully walked over to the rink. I hold Mimi's hand as we go onto the ice. As we are about to start skating, we heard a loud noise so we turn around. Ren is on the ground and Kiki is covering her mouth looking at him. "Babe I am so sorry." He shakes his head as he gets up. "Can one of y'all get her one of those penguins? I'm not finna keep falling trying to hold her up." We all started laughing and Cen gets the penguin and slides it over to her. When it slides in front of her she grabbed it and smacked her lips. "This is for kids." Tia skates over to her and places Kiki's hand on the handles. "It's better than fallin."

We start skating around slowly. Mimi grabs my hand so I kiss the back of her hand. "You having a good time ma?" She nods her head then looks over at Kiana as we hear her yell. "She still stumbling with the penguin." We laugh then decide to skate over to her. "You okay girl? You still struggling with your little helper." She looks over at Mimi and shakes her head. "Girl this is hard. The ice cold. I keep falling. This stupid penguin not helping at all!" As soon as she says that she slips and falls. As she falls one of her legs go up in the air. I start leaning over laughing while holding my stomach. "This is what I came to see!" Misha slaps my chest lightly as I lean back up then goes over to Kiki and helps her up. "Girl that looked like it hurt. Bad!" She gets up and looks over at me. "It did.." I laughed when she said that.