Stallion

Dave's POV
"Kai, let daddy change ya diaper girl." Ion know why this girl keep moving so much. I finish putting on her diaper and I pick her up. "Let's go bug ya mama." I walk to the living room and see Mi sleeping. I set Kai on her chest and kiss her lips. "Babyyyyy... baby... Misha." She opened her eyes and scrunched her nose. "Boy what you want! You see me sleep-" "Kaiiiii! Hi baby!" She grabs her and starts kissing her face as she sat up.

"Wow you yell at me but kiss my seed?" She kisses Kai on her cheek and looks at me. "I told you about calling her that." I laugh and walk around and sit next to her. "I know baby I'm sorry." I kiss her cheek and then kiss Kai. "Ima stop for real this time. Speaking of seeds tho... When can we make another one?" I know this was a sensitive subject for her but I do want another baby.. it's been kinda hard on her since she lost the baby a few months ago.

She looked down at Kai and she was cheesing with her lil gums. "Maybe after we graduate? We only got a few months left then we'll have more free time to make a baby." As soon as she said that I could smell how turned on she was. I winked at her and nodded my head, "Aight baby. Ima hold you to that." We both started laughing and looking at Kai.

After the movie was over Kai was asleep drooling on her little onesie. I gently pick her up and take her to her room and but her in her crib. I tuck her in and turn on the baby monitor and head back to the living room.

I sit next to Mi and kiss her cheek. "You look so beautiful baby." She looked down and started blushing. "Wait hold up that was cute lemme take a picture so I can post it." I pulled out my phone and tell her to stand by the window so I can take her picture.

" I pulled out my phone and tell her to stand by the window so I can take her picture

62,403 likes
DaveEast My baby fine as hell 😍💍
25.7k comments
K.Brewster 😍❤️
Cenzo 🖤🤪

I put my phone in the table and pull Misha on my lap. "I really got lucky witchu Ma." I kiss her jaw down to her neck. "I got lucky too." She moans a bit and I lightly bite her neck. I squeeze her ass and pull her closer to me. She leans her head back and moans loudly. "You like that baby?" She starts to grind on me as she holds onto my shoulders. I feel myself getting hard and I can feel how wet she is.

I flip her over and lay her on her back. I kiss down her chest and rub her thighs. " Mmm you taste so good bae." She moans and nods her head. "It's all for you baby." I start to unbutton her shorts and pull them down. As soon as her shorts are down I can see how wet she is. "Fuck baby yo pussy wet as fuck!" I lightly lick over her lips and squeeze her thighs. "Mmmmm baby.." Hearing her moan always turns me on. She sounds so damn sexy. "You like that Princess." I already know she does. She wouldn't be this wet if she didn't.

I run my tongue over her pussy and suck on her clit. "Daaavee!!" I lick her clit again then pull back. "Don't be time loud bae. You gone wake up Kai." I chuckled then I spread her lips and start sucking on her clit. She covered her mouth as she moaned. I lick all over her pussy as I listen to her mouth as quietly as she can. "Dave... right there! Fuuck.." I slowly run my finger over her whole, teasing her. "Dave put it in.." I stick the tip of my finger in her pussy then take it out. I hear her groan and push herself closer to me. "Dave please... it felt so good baby." I tease her a bit more before I push my finger all the way in. Mi bites her lip to keep her moans quiet.

I pull away and pull down my shorts. I climb on top of her and start kissing and sucking in her lips. I lean up and rub my tip over her pussy. "Dave... please baby stop teasing me-" I pushed myself as deep as I could inside her. "DAVEEEE!" I cover her mouth to keep her quiet. I started slowly fucking her as I kept my hand on her mouth. "Fuck baby it's been so long since I been inside you." She moaned and nodded her head. It's been like a month since the last time we had sex. "Shit you feel so damn good Ma!" I started going faster and harder. I took my hand off her mouth and placed it above her head. "Fuck... you're so deep daddy!" I grabbed her leg and but it in my shoulder and held her other leg out. "I'm definitely in that pussy deep now."

I felt her pussy tighten around me. I feel my stomach tighten so I speed up and go deeper. "Ohhh fuckkk Dave!" "Fuck Princess I'm finna cum!" "Me too baby! Don't stop." I speed up as fast and as hard as I can. "Fucckkk DADDY!!!" I feel Misha start squirting. "Fuckkkkk" Her pussy clenches around my dick. I shoot all my cum inside her. I start to slow down feeling all my cum drip down her pussy.

All of a sudden Mi flips us over and she on top of me. "Fuck daddy that was amazing. But I wanna ride this time. I felt her grab my dick and rub it on her pussy before she put the tip in and sat on it. "Shit Princess!!" She started bouncing on my dick. She was so wet and tight. "Mmm ride that dick Princess... just like that!" She starts going fast. "Fuck I'm cumming." I feel her tighten around me and start to cum. I grab her hips and start to fuck her as he holds into my shoulders. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" I feel her squirt all over me. I cum right after her staying inside her and we slow down and catch our breath.

I look up at her and kiss her forehead. "This definitely felt like a baby maker." She looks up at me and laughs a bit. "It definitely was."