Jealous and Jellyfish

Misha's Pov
As soon as I open my eyes, the first thing I see is Dave... Mr. Brewster... and I'm... Mrs. Brewster... crazyy as hell... I giggle to myself and start taking in his features. His nose, his eyebrows, the way he scrunched his face as he slept. As I'm admiring him he opens his eyes. "You know I can feel you starin at me, right?" I roll my eyes and smacked my lips. "Mmcht. Boy nobody was staring." I turn over and get out of bed. As soon as I stand up I get pulled back down. As he grabs my face he said, "Don't play with me Misha. You know ion like that eye rollin shit." I think about rolling my eyes again but decide against it. I nod my head and look at the ceiling.

He leans down and starts kissing me. After a few seconds he lightly bites my lip and pulls away. "Come on bae ima make you sum to eat." We heard towards the kitchen and I hop in the counter. Dave starts taking out pancake mix, turkey bacon, eggs, and oatmeal. I watch him as he starts making us breakfast. I look down at my ring and admire it. I can't believe I found my mate, someone who loves me unconditionally. We've been through so much and we still managed to stay together. "You okay bae?" I look up at Dave and blow him a kiss. "Yes bae I'm good. I'm just thinkin about us.. we really been through so much and we still here." He finished makin the last pancake and turned off the stove. He wipes off his hands and walks to me. "I know the Marissa thing was a lot, but that's ova. Its just me and you now. We got our lil family we good.. We good right?" He looked down at me, looking me in my eyes. I should enjoy our time, enjoy my time as Mrs. Brewster. "Yeah baby, we good." I gave him a kiss and went to make our plates.

After eating breakfast Dave decided to take us to the aquarium. While Dave got dressed, I picked out a cute outfit for Kai and got her dressed. Once I was done Dave came in so I could get ready. He packed Kai's bag then we took everything to the car. 

  Once we got there to the front desk we gave them our tickets and went inside. The first place we went was to see the jellyfish. Dave held me by my waist as we walked to the section.

Dave's POV

Mimi started walking a little faster so I held her waist while we walked. "Are you excited to see the jellyfish Kai? Because mama is very excited!" Kai loved listening to Mimi talk. Kai just smiled showing her little teeth. Mimi puts her hand in the water and touches it. "Ma.. you don't think its gone sting you right?" She just laughed and shook her head. "Nah I'm just touchin the top." She grabbed my hand and I felt how cold it was. More jellyfish came so I started recording them.

"Look they gonna have a dolphin show. You wanna see it?" I look over at Misha. "YES!" I grab her hand and we walk over to the blue gate and get in line to wait for the show. After about 15 long ass minutes, they finally start letting people in. I hold Mimi by her waist while we're walking to some seats. We sit right in the middle to get the best view of the show. After about 10 minutes they close the gate and the show starts.

"I'm not gone lie, I actually liked the show. I thought it was gone be lame but it was coo." Misha laughs and grabs my hand. "Yeah it was pretty cool. Umm... you mind if we get somethin to eat? We been sittin for 2 hours." I look around. " 2 HOURS?! Nahh it can't be no damn 2 hours.. nahh." I shake my head and look at my watch. "Damn 2 fuckin hours." I roll my eyes and Mimi laughs. "Come on girl let's go I am lowkey hungry." We walk through the gate and follow the sign to the food stand. We get in line and start to wait. After about 30 minutes I notice Mimi getting irritated.

"It's too damn hot for them to be movin this slow." I laugh and put my arm around her neck. "Look how about you go grab a table and I'll take Kai and we'll get the food." She looks up at me and nods her head. "Alright it's only about 10 people in front of y'all so hopefully it won't take long... You sure you don't want me to stay? I don't mind wait baby." She kisses me on my cheek and pouts her lip. I roll my eyes and start to grab Kai from her. "Girl go grab a damn table. Like I said." I say while laughing. She gives Kai a kiss then does the same to me.