Group Date

Class went by really fast, probably because the whole time David was playing with my hair and rubbing my thighs, which I did not object to. "Okay class we have about 10 minutes or so left, you all can socialize but please don't be so loud or I'll have to give you guys work to do till the bell." Mrs. Kingston was such a sweet lady she was such a nice teacher I'm really glad I had her this year. David grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. "Next period we have basketball try outs, are you gonna stay and watch me?" I blushed and looked at the floor. As I was about to respond Tia opened her mouth. "We'd love to." She is always ease dropping on people's conversations. Nosy bitch.

She looked at me smirking knowing exactly what I was thinking. I look at David and kiss his cheek and he pulls my seat closer to his and kisses my neck.

Soon after the bell rang and we all grabbed our bags. "We're gonna go change, you guys can go to the gym, we won't be long." David kissed my check while Donovan smacked Tia on her ass. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tia's hand and walked to the gym.

Dave's POV
As we walk into the locker room I can feel Carter smirking. "Why tf you smirking like a weirdo Carter?" I look at him blankly. "Don't act like you weren't smiling for a whole 2 hours since you met Mimi."

Usually I never smile, I never have a reason to until now and I'm so happy about that. My mate is so damn perfect. Her hair is so damn curly and thick. Her skin is so damn sexy. And her body is so damn curvy. The Moon Goddess really blessed me with the perfect mate.

"Dude seriously your thinking about your mate right now?!" When he said that I felt the boner I had gotten, I just laughed and walked to my locker. I change into a black Champions t shirt and some black sweats and I grab my basketball from my locker. This is where I was coming from when I was walking back to the car when I met my princess.

I walk over to Carter and we walk to the gym. I look at the bleachers and I see my princess and Tia sitting talking about whatever. I was gonna listen in but I didn't wanna disrespect their privacy but looking at Carter I can tell he was already listening seeing the smirk on his face. Creepin' ass.

I walk over to the girls and princess looks at me blushing. "What you talking about ladies?" I raise and eyebrow at them. "Noth-" "Mimi here thinks you look good in your tryout clothes." I look at princess and her face has a small tint of pink. Damn she's so damn cute. "Tiana can you keep your damn mouth shut!" "What you were to scared to tell him so I did it." I just laughed and kissed Misha on her cheek. Carter walked over to us and kissed Tia. "We have to go ladies tryouts are starting." We walked away and I started dribbling the basketball.

Misha's POVAs the boys walk away I look at Tia as she's on her phone

Misha's POV
As the boys walk away I look at Tia as she's on her phone. I hate when she does that but I know she does it because I'm a little shy sometimes.

I watch as they practice and I'm not so interested so I get on Instagram.