Valentine's Day

Dave's POV
I close the front door and walk to the kitchen and grab the tray. Ma just left with Kai so me and Mimi have the whole day to ourselves. I walked to my room and Mimi was still sleeping when I walked in. I set the tray of food on my side of the bed and woke her up.

"Baby wake up." I kissed all over her face and she started waking up. "Happy Valentines Day Princess." She sat up and seen the food and smiled and kissed me. "Thank you baby!" I set the tray on her lap and she started eating as I watched her.

It's been tough for her dealing with the miscarriage. Even when she says it doesn't bother her, I know it does. That's why I planned something special for us today. "Once you're done baby get dressed and meet me in the living room." She stopped eating and looked up at me, "What are we doing?" I got up and kissed her head. "Don't worry about it just be ready baby and dress comfortable." I stole one of her strawberries walked out the door.

"Can you please tell me we been driving for an hour baby?!" I looked at her and smack her thigh. "Stop wining girl. We almost there." I grab her hand and kiss it. After a few minutes she starts to see where we going. "Baby I haven't been to the fair in so long!" I looked for a parking stop then got out. "I know baby that's why I brought you here. I know it's been hard losing the baby so I wanted to do something special to make you feel better." I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her. I pulled away and smacked her ass. "Now come princess let's have fun today."

We stood in line for the Ferris wheel. Once we got on Mimi took a picture of the view and then she took a picture of us. After the Ferris wheel, we went to the photo booth and took pictures. They came out real good. I loved seeing the smile on Mimi's face. She looked as if she didn't have a care in the world and I loved that's she was this happy. "Why you looking at me like that Dave?" I looked at her and she was smiling. "I'm just thinking about how good you look and how happy being here is making you." She hugged me tight and kissed my chest. "I'm so happy Dave, like really thank you baby!" She kissed me and bit my lip a little and pulled away laughing.

As were walking around we walk to the games section. I look over and I see the basketball game. "We definitely finna play this." I pulled Mimi over to the basketball ball game and gave the vendor my tickets. "I want that bear if you win baby." She points to this giant teddy bear. "Alright princess." I kiss her and pick up the basketballs. The timer starts and I shoot the balls in the net.

"What prize would you like sir?" I pointed to the giant bear and he handed it to me. "Let's go put this in the car Ma."

We go back and play a few more games

We go back and play a few more games. We played the ring toss game and Mimi won. "Haha I won!!" She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed. I grabbed her face and kissed her. "Yeah whatever girl." I rolled my eyes. "Let's go play the water gun game. I know I can win that one." We walk over to the booth and sit at the table. I give him our tickets and he tells us the instructions. "You aim for the center of the target and it will fill up the balloon. Whoever fills their ballon up first is the winner." We point the water guns at the target and when the bell goes off we shoot the target.