Karl

Karl's gf/bf loves to wear Karl's sweaters and since Karl naturally wears oversized sweaters, they are massive on them. (you are smaller than karl).

It was the afternoon, on a Saturday, I had decided to not stream today and relax. Unfortunately my bf had decided to stream today, so I was without him for a few hours. I was lonley and just wanted cuddles.

I could hear Karl's laughter from where I was in the sitting room. Damn this boi ain't quiet is he! Even though he was extremely loud, I loved his little giggles and laughs and his smile. God how much of a simp I was... I loved the fact that he wore oversized hoodies himself, so me being (a height smaller than him. Sorry :/ ), the hoodies were even larger on me. Wait- I can steal one of his hoodies!

Making as little noise as I can, I walk around the house in search of a hoodie of Karl's, I didn't want to go into the bedroom for one, as he was streaming in there today. Just my luck, there was a hoodie hanging on the bathroom door. It was clean too- well it's mine now. Slipping it on, I lay on the couch, pulling out my phone and started watching Karl's live stream.

After about 1 hour, I fell asleep. His vocie was calming and I was exhausted.

Karl's POV.

After 4 hours of streaming, I was excited to spend sometime with y/n. I noticed they hadn't streamed today. I walked downstairs to.. Silence? They usually hugs me after I finish my streams.. Where are they? Then I heard soft snores coming from the couch. I peaked over to the area to see a Lil y/n with one of my hoodies on. It was massive on they. Damn what did I do to deserve this angel. They look so damn cute though in my hoodie. I smiled to myself, deciding that I wouldn't wake them, as they had seemed exhausted these past few days, so instead I crawled next to them, with there back against my stomach and slowly fell asleep. Softly play with there silky h/c.