Fundy

Fundys not payed attention to you all day. You were tired and stressed and just wanted some attention, but he didn't finish till 1am and unknowingly you stayed up, making fundy feel guilty.

Y/n POV.

It's currently 11pm and my boyfriend fundy, still isnt in bed. He's been working all day, only leaving to go to the bathroom or grab a snack or drink. I'd been at work all day, and let me tell you, been a therapist is stressful, especially when a new patient comes in. You see I work in a mental hospital as a therapist full time, 5am till 6pm. When I get a new patient, it's extra work as I have to sort the things out for them, like room, get their documents, stuff like that.

All I wanted was to cuddle with my boyfriend, but I guess that wasn't happening.

12am

Stil not here, I'm exhausted

1am

Finally, hes finished, I look toward the door to see a fundy looking tired, sweat pants on with a hoodie on. "y/n? Darling? Why are u still awake? " sitting up facing the exhausted looking boy, "I couldn't sleep without you" I really wanted cuddles, I wanted to destress.

Fundy POV.

I could see the tiredness in her eyes, the stress, how her muscles were tense. I felt bad for keeping her awake, as she usually can't sleep without me, if she's stressed. Sigh. "come here my love, I'm sorry I kept you waiting". I grabbed her small body, and pulled it close to me, as I get under the covers. My eyes heavy from sleep loss. "let's sleep, my love, I promise to spend some time with you tomorrow" I kissed her forehead as she nuzzled her face into my chest. I smiled tiredly, feeling her body relax as well as mine. Within no time, we were both sound asleep. Safe in each others arms.

-----------

Sorry its so short✋🥺