Eret Pt2 - ⚠️

"No I'm not... But its gonna be over soon, real soon..."

⚠️ - suicide, depression, mention of self harm and starving themselves

Week 4 - Friday - 5:39pm

Laying the letter for everyone in my bag, counting them to make sure there all there. I set of to the cliff not far from techno, Phil, ranboo and wilburs (let's pretend Wilbur never died, OK?) house.

Should I visit them?

You know what, I will, one last time...

"ranboo?!" I called his name. He noticed me instantly.
" Y/N!" he ran to me, hugging me. "I haven't seen you in a few days", "I missed you" I felt bad, I was going to leave him all over again, but this time.. Forever. "aww, I missed you too"
"y/n? " I turned to the sound of my name, and not to much surprise I see techno, wil and Phil. "hey guys" I smiled weakly "just came to stop by, I'll be off now actually", I went to walk away, until I stopped. "if I'm not back in 30 minutes.. Come look for me at the top of the cliff." and with that I left, not letting them speak.

This was it, the end...

Techno POV.

That was weird? "who'll go up if she's not back?" ranboo asked, just as confused as the rest of us. "I'll go" I volunteered. "ok"

Y/n POV.

After my journey up the hill, using ender pearls, I looked down over the edge. I gulped.

I'm sorry eret, ranboo, Tommy, dream, techno, Phil and Wilbur.. I'm sorry I wasn't enough. I'm sorry everyone I couldn't stay...

Laying the letters in a chest, I turned around, looking at technos small, lit house in the distance. Taking a deep breathe closing my eyes, slowing falling down to my death. A smile shown on my tired face. Goodbye world.

Then all was dark... I'll see you all as a ghost....

Techno POV.

It's been 30 minutes, I stood up, "I'm going to look for her" I received a "okay", "be careful" before I left. I took Carl with me.

I reached the top. Where is she? That's when I noticed her bag, weapons, armour and a chest.. But no y/n?

I opened the chest, a note on the top..

Dear wil, ranboo, Phil or techno,

I asked for one of you to find me, is because I want you to hand these letters to everyone. I finally ended it. The pain was to much. If you want to know where I am, look down to the bottom

Love y/n...

W-what? I scrambled to my feet, running to the edge.. And surely enough there she was. At the bottom... no.. NO

I grabbed everything, putting it on my horse, before going to the bottom... I picked her up, her face violently barely, stone cold and no pulse... Tears streamed down my face... I rode back home, holding her close... I'm sorry I couldn't help you...

Phil POV.

It had been an hour since techno left, we were growing anxious...soon we heard the sounds of Carl. Techno! We all rushed outside, the scene Infront of us shocked us. Techno holding y/n, tears flowing down his red cheeks. He choked a sob before falling to the floor.

Ranboo rushed to them, the first to react.. "techno! W-what happend? Is she okay?", silence, the sound of technos choked sobs. I slowly approached techno and ranboo. "techno? " I called softly, "what happened? ", with that he grabbed a note from his pocket?

Me, wil and ranboo read it, ranboo rushed to them, "NO, SHE'S NOT GONE" ranboos screams for her to wake up, broke me, tears fell. "b-bring her inside", "w-wait" technos quiet vocie called. "the letters! In my bag" I nodded, "don't worry I'll get them" I smiled.

With that we were inside, she was dead, no pulse, cold. She wasn't coming back..

"we need to tell everyone on the smp... " I spoke after we read our letters, muffled sobs heard from us all. "y-yeah" this was the first time wil had spoke. "the wars tomorrow, we can come in between and stop them, tell them the consequences of this war" techno stated, anger visible in his eyes. Oh god, let's hope he doesn't kill them...

"what about eret?" ranboo spoke, looking down. Technos eyes filled with more anger at the mention of him. "what do you mean, what about eret, he fucking betrayed her, he was supposed to be her boyfriend, she's fucking committed suicide because of him. Cut herself, even starved herself! " techno broke down once again. Silence. No one spoke.

{ time skip - at the battlefield }

Eret POV.

I'll see her again today... I regret what I did to her. George and sapnap hated to hurt her, she was so kind, but they had to, she was on the otherside. Even dream was beating himself over it...

We soon heard the others. Tommy, Wilbur, fundy, tubbo and the others... But no y/n, ranboo, techno or Phil?

Techno POV.

Wilbur had left early, to be by the others. He wasn't going to fight.

Me and Phil arrived. Dream was about to speak, when me and Phil interrupted him.

"stop!" phils voice loud and strong.
"what? You know you'll lose" dreams wheezed.
"shut up, we still going to fig-" I cut Tommy off. "stop the war, NOW!" they were all confused. Dreams side laughed, "scared? " eret spoke. "you!" I felt anger rise in me. "your the reason!" now that confused everyone, "reason for what?" eret spoke confused. I broke down, crying, shocking everyone. Technoblade never cried? Ranboo appeared out of nowhere. "noticed someone.. Missing?" he asked, anger also visible in his voice. "oh yeah" Tommy started "y/n?" ranboo fists clenched. "you want to know why she's not here?" everyone was listening, everyone cared for y/n. She was everyone's light, even dream's... "go ahead" dreams voice interrupted the silence.

"For awhile now, she's cut herself, starved herself.", ranboo started, his voice shaky. "but last night, she end it all... "

Silence. Then the sound of sobs and muffled cries could be heard.

"YOUR LIEING!" dream was angry. "here's her letters to you all" I passed them all the letters. Reality hit them all. "I- no" tubbos weak voice called.

Dream spoke up, "let's stop, all this fighting, war, governments"

Everyone agreed. I looked toward eret. His face covered in tears. You deserve the pain right now...

{ Time skip - 1month }

Everyone was getting along, we had her funeral a few days ago. Only now we could bring ourselves to accept she was gone... Eret wasn't doing good, dream was starting to be a good person. Tommy stopped caring for the disks. The war was over. No more governments.

She's gone... Only here in ghost...only me, Phil, ranboo and wil knew of her ghost form. But soon enough everyone knew. Eret would always hang with her. She only remembered the happy times. We filled her in on everything and she forgave us. Everything was doing okay now...

---------------------

Sorry this is so long, I hope its okay🥺