Karlnap

They are dancing around the kitchen at 2am

Sapnap POV.

It was around about 1:43am when me and Karl finished streaming with our British friends. It was about 5am for them but they seemed to be the only ones awake.

I headed downstairs to see my boyfriend making some kind of hot drink for us both. Smiling I went over and grabbed his waist, hugging him from behind.

He had a speaker on, playing some soft music. Not loud and not to quiet... Just perfect.

Not long after our favourite song started playing, so we started dancing. Slow with soft giggles from karl after every kiss.

Once the chorus started we started dancing more, laughs and giggles filled the room. I'm sure the neighbours could hear us, but at that moment in time we didn't care.

Close to each other, smiles not leaving our faces. It was an atmosphere I loved.

After the excitement of the stream, we were hyper but tired and this was just what we needed.

We danced for the whole song, eventually turning off the speaker. It now being 2:03am...with our hot drinks gone we headed to bed, a smile on our faces.

---------------

Please send some requests, I'm running out of ideas😖

And please forgive me for it being so short, I'm in class right now and I don't want to procraste as I won't want to do it when I'm finished school❤️