Technoblade (male Oc)

- please keep in mind this was for a English work that I haven't proof checked yet, but I wrote a library themed story and it reminded me of technoblade :]

Y/n POV.

From book to book. From ancient to new. To thin to thick. Each one told its own unique story, an adventure of its imagination.

A library, a place to call home, calming and a peaceful environment. Alone, yet not alone, each story teller would share their adventures, even their hopes and dreams. Yet I couldn't draw my attention away from the soft hums of a tune that clouded my mind.

Capturing me, almost like a spell like, was a boy, I was mesmerised by the Hazel tone of his soft locks, to his blazing Amber eyes to the way he dressed. He was an outcast… just like me…

His fingers held the worn leather of a story of life, like it was glass. Each turn of a page was softly, taking in the memories of each one. His eyes showed a story, one of hurt…

The library, just like me, was his home, his safe place. A place to go, when times were tough, one to collect your thoughts and recall life, in the view of a utopian fantasy.

His clothes were similar to the ones I wore, a hoodie, coal-black, it was like the coat of a black cat, the way his jeans were a match, with his white trainers that pieced it all together.

While his were matching, mine were too. From a pastel blue hoodie and sapphire blue jeans to white and black trainers. It was almost planned like, like we were connected internally, similar tastes to similar comforts.

His blazing Amber eyes portraits as fierce and strong willed, but if you look closely you can see the battle of emotions behind the determination. His eyes were tired, his body tense, still finding that relief he longed for again.

Skin of us both, as soft as a baby. Pure but broken…We were looking for our significant other, our soulmate, to ease our worries, to make them retreat ; we were gay, bisexual to be exact, looking for our soulmate would be hard as we both found no sincere with women…

They were soulmates, unfortunately none of them realised the comfort they found with one another. Growing up they separated, finding wives. Their memories of each other stayed strong, refreshing with each book they found themselves upon. Recalling the good times with him, but that was the past…

Not every story has a happy ending, not even the ones that were meant to be… I guess it was never meant to be...