Technoblade (male Oc)

Your bandaging his wounds up after a fight with dream.

Techno POV.

"The meeting don't go as planned" y/ns small body come out of the kitchen, his smile turning into a frown upon seeing my state. "techno! What happened? Why are you bleeding so much?", he quickly led me to the couch before disappearing to the kitchen again. He came back with a first aid kit.

"I'm sorry y/n, I said I wouldn't fight, but they said they would hurt you..." they were silent, not even looking at me. I broke our promise... I don't blame him for being mad. "y/n?" then I heard a sniffle, I made him cry... "y-you broke our promise!" tears ran down there cheeks, he still was treating my wound. I didn't dare say anything.

He was right I did break it, and I even promised to not break it...

I grabbed his chin, lifting his face to look at mine. "darling...im so so sorry" I ran my thumb along his cheek, wiping away his tears, "now lo-look at you, y-your hurt" he stared at me, leaning into my touch, "what if you died?"

I felt so guilty... They then raised up to put the first aid kit away, finished treating my wound. He didn't say a word to me when he got back, just silence. "baby? Darling? Please talk to me..."he fiddled with his sleeve, to that I then noticed it was my hoodie. I smiled softly, getting closer to him."I'm sorry, I really am, I know I'm not good with words, but I truly am sorry and I love you... I was just angry... T-they said they would k-kill you"

He pulled me into a hug, tears falling down my cheeks. I nuzzled my head into his neck (nothing dirty is going to happen, so shut up). He rubbed my back, soothing my sobs. "I-its okay, I forgive you" he ran his hand through my hair, it felt so nice and calming.

I picked him up, his legs wrapping around my waist, carefully so he wouldn't hit my wound. I took us to our bedroom, laying us on our bed, before cuddling into him, laying my head on his chest. With him stroking my hair slowly, "goodnight techno..." I smiled, before saying it back. With that we slept, peacefully.

---------------------

Request in the comments of one's you want to see❤️

Have a good day and sorry for it being so bad, I wrote this during my English class.