Quackity - ⚠️

⚠️TW : suicidal thoughts & suicide⚠️

Y/ns POV :

Hi, I'm y/n I'm 19 and I have a boyfriend called alex also known as quackity. He's a streamer and youtuber, so you see unlike me he's successful and people love him. And here's me that just works in a small café, no ones loves me, not even my own family. Alex has helped me so much and I'm so thankful. But I don't think I can stay here anymore.

Pulling out the small, shiny blade I glided it in all directions on my pale skin. Blood trickled down slowly, deciding I need more, I started go into my skin deeper.

The pain wasn't there. I was numb. I wanted to feel the pain.

Alex's POV :

I just got back from Karl's and stepping into our home, I noticed the dull atmosphere. How she wasn't there to hug me or greet me. I had a feeling in my stomach that didn't feel so good.

Something was wrong.

"Y/N!?" nothing? Strange. She didn't say she was heading out.

Y/n POV :

"Y/N!?" fuck. Alex was home. I have to clean up.

I stood up only to feel my body give in to the blood loss. My body felt heavy and fell to the floor that was now covered in blood. Panic raised in me. Then that's when the pain hit me.

"A-alex" I croaked out. That's when Alex burst through the door, fear painted his face. He's must have heard me hit the floor.

Alex POV :

Walking through the house I heard a loud thud from the bathroom. Fear filled me as I realised its probably y/n.

But what I bursted into was a sight I never wished to see. The love of my life lay on the floor, clearly in pain and soaked in her own blood.

I ran to get towels, pressing them against the open cuts to stop the bleeding or at least try. I layed her head on my lap,

"d-darling it's okay, okay?" no confidence in my voice as I feared she wouldn't make it. I pulled my phone out calling 999/911.

Ring. Ring.

Hurry up!

Ring. Ring.

"hello? 999/911, what's your emergency?"

"h-hello, my gf she's bleeding heavily, she's tried to commit suicide" tears stains coved my cheeks, as more flowed down.

"okay, please tell me your address and I'll send out an ambulance"

"it's **************"

"okay an ambulance will be with u immediately"

Call ended.

Looking down to y/n I saw how pale her face was. How tired she looked. How thin she looked. How did I not notice?

"t-there coming, st-stay awake for me" I choked out.

"I-im sorry, " she whispered. She nuzzled into my chest. "but I don't think I can stay."

"n-n-no your gonna be o-kay" I whispered holding her tight. After a few minutes, sirens could be heard. I could still feel her breathing. Her eyes barely open.

They eventually brought her to hospital. After a few hours, a doctor walked out... No evidence on his face that this is good news.

"patient miss.y/n y/l/n"

"yes, how is she?" I asked hoping for the best.

"I'm sorry, but the patient... Didn't make it"

I could feel my throat tighten, words no longer able to form, only tears that flowed furiously down my cheeks. No.. N-no... NO SHE CANT BE GONE... its all my fault, if I had just noticed her struggles, she'd be alive, safe in my arms.

Returning home, my phone buzzed. Having no energy, I ignored it. But soon after an buzz was heard, I ignored it again hoping for the person to leave me alone, but of course it didn't. Sighing I picked it up, only to find hundreds of messages for all of the members asking if I was okay, as I have answered them all in hours. Should I tell them... I think I should, they were like family to her.

I picked myself up, heading to my computer and dming them on discord to vc. Soon enough they were all on call, all asking if I was okay and why I looked so... Pale.

"SHUT UP" I called, finally tired of there voices. They stopped talking waiting for there answers of... Are you okay? What happened...

"s-she's gone"

"what do you mean" Tommy asked

"who is gone? Who is she? " Wilbur asked

"where's y/n? " tubbo and george asked

"y/n, she's gone"

"what do you mean by gone!?!? " asked dream, having no patience anymore

"s-she's dead" I whispered out. But there heard me, I could tell by how Tommy's sobs broke out. Tommy and y/n were the closest. He's thought of her as a big sister. He loved her and cared so much for her.

"h-how did she die? " asked dream, now having a much softer voice

"suicide"

Silence, the only thing heard were passing cars and the sobs of the two youngest. Soon wilbur sobs were heard. I couldn't handle the guilt anymore, I left the call, completely turning of my computer.

She's gone... Forever... I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry I couldn't save you...