Quackity

Requested by SilentHowl16

(Spanish text/speech in this font)

Quackity POV.

I was currently playing minecraft with sapnap and karl, when I got a message. Not thinking it's important I didn't reply, not wanting to disturb the stream. If it was import they would call right?

Another 15 minutes went by and I heard my front door, ignoring it thinking it was my mum or my ordered something.

Me, sapnap and karl joked on, laughing and carrying on when the door opened, this time I looked over, to my surprise I see my wonderful gf.

A small figure, drowned in a hoodie. It was clearly mine, but I didn't mind her wearing it. Giving her a warm smile I went to go back to my stream.

"Alex! I wanna cuddle!" she pouted like a small baby, I giggled at her behaviour before explaining I was streaming, "darling, we can later, I'm streaming" she did not seem happy about that, I could tell she was tired and couldn't be bothered to argue back.

Thinking she would come back later, I went to continue my stream again.

But what I didn't expect her to do was to invite herself on my lap. She crawled on my lap, not giving a damn who saw her and cuddled. "darling, I'm streaming!" but she just shrugged her shoulders and nuzzled her face into my neck.

Not wanting to disturb her more I just accepted it, continuing to stream but this time being more quiet as to be respectful to y/n.

------------------

Sorry I didn't update again, wattpad was being a bitch and wouldn't let me update anything :(