Technoblade pt1

⚠️ - hitting someone (not abusive/by accident?)

It had been a week, a week of nothing but techno ignoring my exsistance. Too focused on streaming and his social media life.

You would think I was a ghost with how he treats me. Not even a hello, not even a sparing glance. I was invisible to him. I made him dinner day and day throughout the week, no thank you no smile.

I was touch starved, I felt unloved, was he falling out of love? Did he not care about me?

Techno has always been quite anti-romantic but my brother Wilbur soot had explained thta I was the first one he'd been physical with. Always telling me how techno loved me, but now I was starting too doubt his words...

After 2 weeks of the same repetitive routine, except now our only cummunication was us arguing. I was sick of it, I was sick of feeling like I was nothing. I deserved more than this, even fundy agreed with me.

Fundy offered to let me stay with him, but I declined thinking we could sort us out. Guess I was wrong...

This agruement though was different, we were at each others throats l, screaming at each other. No one wanted to back down. Rage filled us both...

But what techno did, led me to leaving...

Through the screams and rage filled minds, I saw techno raise his hand. I didn't flinch I trusted him, think he was just going to run his hand through his hair. I was wrong.

I felt a stinging pain across my cheekbone and eye. With the force of the hit, my lip burst, leaving it to bleed out. Tears brimmed my eyes, shaking and trembling I back away, small steps at a time. Until I spun around at technos gesture to touch me, comfort me?

I wouldn't know, I was too scared to stay around and find out, so I sprinted to my car. Unable to hear the shouts and pleads of techno. I couldn't understand what he said.

I drove and drove... Unknowingly I ended up at fundys house. I walked in, with my spare key, wanting to be embraced.

Unfortunately my brother was there to, I knew he wouldn't take this lightly.

They both rushed to em upon seeing my arrival, noticing my injuries. I was flooded with questions. I was only able to whisper technos name. With thta they both understood that he did this and I could see the rage in their eyes.

Wilbur stormed out, without a second to spare, while fundy embraced me into a hug, calming me. Soothing me, before taking me to sit down.

He left, coming back with some first aid supplies and treated my face.

Once finished he didn't leave, didn't clean up he just embraced me, letting me cry until I physically couldn't anymore. I felt safe, techno no long on my mind...

-----------------------

Hey guys, I'm finally back after so long, I'm sorry I went on two hiatus' in such a short period of time. I hope u understand and I hope u liked my terrible writing :)