Niki (trans Oc)

Requested by jeannyanimates

Sorry for not updating this book often, alots happening ta home :] I do hope to update more often, but the requests remain closed till I've finished all the ones I already have.

-----------------------------------

Y/n POV.

"HEY CHAT!" my voice filled with excitement, today I was going to come out as trans to the internet. I'm currently a male, and my names y/n. Even though I was extremely nervous, excitement was still my strongest emotion.

"so today will be a short stream" breathe in... Breathe out "as I'll be talking about soemthing important, then I'll probably talk for a little while with you all" I couldn't help the smile that was on my face, it was that wide, my cheeks hurt.

"so chat, being completely serious, I've decided to come out as..." breathe in...breathe out..."TRANS"

I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders once I said it... Now time to see how people reacted. I was scared, I can't lie, I wanted people to accept me for me.

(disclaimer again - so I'm trans and I have no clue how to be transphobic, I've only received it but tbh I don't pay attention to them, and I want be using any slurs as the trans slur makes me super uncomfortable)

Ew disgusting.
Hahaha haha stupid bitch.
Ayyyy same, I support u so MUCH pogggg.
I love youuuu.
God I fucking hate u now.
Your kind of people disgust me.
Oh- LBWKDKW loser.
POGGERS.
Can't believe I supported u hahaha.
Get a life motherfucker.
DONT LISTEN TO THEM, WE LOVE U.

Even with all the lovely comments trying to filter out the transphobic comments, along with my mods banning the users, I could feel the tears in my eyes and on my cheeks.

Breathe in...breathe out...breat- It wasnt working, the smile on my face long gone, my breathe was a mess, I looked like one too. With out a second thought I ended the stream, no goodbyes.

My phone was going crazy with notifications, twitter was full of my friends and fans supporting me, while the other "fans" hated and tried to cancel me.

My vision was blurred an dmy breathing laboured. Soon I felt two arms wrap around me, already knowing it was my roommate niki, I leaned into the touch.

With her help I slowly returned back to normal, I felt exhausted. My eyes puffy and my hair a complete mess.

Without saying anything, niki Brough me to the bed, with that we both cuddled, her voice lullinge too sleep...