Charlie (slimecicle)

You and Charlie go to the pool.

Requested by RzufikXD

Today was lovely weather, so as two best friends did, decided to go to the swimming pool. We were replications of 4 year old.

"Charlie?" I had just gotten back from the slides, where me and Charlie raced down. I was second but when I got to the bottom I couldn't see him.

I began to worry, but that worry soon was replaced with surprise. Charlie was in the water the whole time, picking me up and then diving back in. Dragging me with him.

Once I got back to the top, I could hear Charlie's laugh,he was laughing while also trying to stay afloat.

Pay back time. I quickly sunk back to the bottom of the pool, swimming far away before getting out, waiting for Charlie to notice my disappearance.

It took him awhile to notice though. He was laughing for solid minute, but he suddenly stopped.

"y/n?" he looked around in the water. I saw him panic. While he was panicking, I was sitting a little away laughing hard. I guess I laughed to hard as he turn to my direction, his face showing relief, once he realised I was okay.

He swam over, clearly unamused. "y/nnn whyyy?" I just glared at him, "seriously, you done the same to me"

"oh- yeah I did" he just shrugged his shoulders before swimming back over to the slides.

"another race?"

----------------

This is not my best, I just realised I suck at writing about swimming pool stories. 😂😭👍