Dream (sapnap) Pt2

A few months after the dream visit...

Sapnap POV.

I liked y/n. Yes, I liked my ex Best friends, ex girlfriend. We been hanging out a lot since dream went to prison. Me, her and george. We're like the new dream team. But we can't be the dream team, there no more dream.

George knew I liked her, and he's almost told her many times. I'm scared, I'm scared I'll ruin out friendship, or I'll scare her. She's just came out of a manipulative and controlling relationship with my once best friend. What if she doesn't like me? what if she'll hate me after I tell her?

Y/n POV.

I liked sapnap. I know I just got out of a toxic relationship, but he's was there for me through it all, so was George, but he's more of a brother to me.. I don't know how I caught feelings but I need to get rid of them. Only ranboo knows, not even George. Ranboo was my best friend since the day I arrived, we arrived the same day and we've bonded ever since. He told me to just tell him. But I'm scared, what if he doesn't like me back?

Today I was hanging out with ranboo, when George appeared. He had a mischievous smile on his face. "George? What do you need "
"nothin, just wanna tell you something " the way he is saying that with a mischievous smile, makes me curious. "like what, George? " I asked, curious. Ranboo, was gone? Okay? "well.. Sap.. Napppp.. Likes you" I froze. "y/n? Are u okay? " I smiled "of course I'm okay, I just found out sap likes me" George looked shocked "YOU LIKE HIM BACK?! ", "yes, I like him back" George was now jumping up and down in excitement. "SAP, GET UR ASS OUT HERE!! " I froze, sap heard me, oh god, this gonna be awkward, well I hope not...

"sap.. Hey, you heard everything? "
"yeah, I did, and I'm glad you like me too, so will you be my girlfriend" I thought, I liked him, no, I loved him, but what about dream.. Wait why was I thinking about him, he broke me, and sapnap helped me so much.
"yes sapnap I will"

Sapnap POV.

Silence. God.. I hope she says yes, I hope she's not going to rej-
"yes sapnap I will"
I felt a smile grow on my face.. I picked her up and spun her around. Then we heard cheering of ranboo and george. Y/n looked too, her smile was bright and happy again... I'm so lucky to call her my gf now

Dream POV.

Sam arrived with my food. I didn't want to eat, I was still thinking about y/n and everything she said... "I fucked up with y/n, didn't I?" I asked Sam just before he left. "yes, you did, you lost her to someone else.. " someone else? "what do you mean, someone else?" Sam trued around smiling "sap and y/n are the new couple on the dream smp" with that he left... What? She's dating someone else... I've truly lost her now.. Tears covered my face,

Congratulations y/n and sap.. I'm sorry for everything.. I hope all goes well

Signed dream :)

With that Sam passed the letter on to y/n and sap, they read it, smiling a sad one, remembering how much they missed the old days with the old dream...