Ranboo - ⚠️

⚠️ - panic attack
No shipping involved✋
- where techno and Phil find ranboo in his panic room

Requested claylikesfrogs

It was closing in on darkness, when I finally stopped blabbering on to myself. The quote where "you're your own worst enemy" , that was really me right now. I felt so alone, I had my book with me. I was still debating what to write in it. I had wrote so much, yet there was still so much more to add. I hated my mind, it was so much stronger than me, even though it wasn't real.

I wish someone was here, I can't live like this alone anymore.

My chest tightened with every breath I took. I felt as if I could collapse at any moment. What if I do collapse, no one will find me..

Phil POV.

It was dark by now and I was still waiting for ranboo arrival home. Where is he? He's usually home before dark. I hope nothing happened to him..

"techno?" I called for techno, where going out to find him.
"yeah" his usual tone could be heard.
"ranboo not home yet, and I'm worried"
"Phil, I'm sure he's fine"
"but what if he's not, I can't lose someone else due to careless thoughs"
"well we'll go look for him.. Okay? " by now he was stood beside me, looking out into the distant, the direction of where ranboo went.
"okay, well he went that way" I pointed to the direction straight ahead of us.

With that me and techno both headed of to find ranboo. After a little while, we can across a small light source in the water of to the side of civilization.

"techno, look there's a weird light source"
"umm.. Let's check it out"

As we got closer we could hear the faint sounds of a voice, it was talking. It sounded like.. Ranboo!

"techno" I whispered, not wanted to be heard by anyone but techno.
"yeah"
"look, it's ranboo, he's in the water.. Where the light source is"

Ranboo POV.

My legs were giving up on me. My mind fazzed, I repeated the words that were on the walls. Each word burned my throat.

Collapsing to the floor, I hear the faint gasps of someone. No.. I don't want anyone to see me like this..

I force myself to turn, I turn to the source of the gasps.

There I see Phil and techno.. With one last gasp, I fully collapse against the cold floor. I catch a glimpse of Phil and techno rushing to me..

Techno POV.

We reach the hole, just in time to see ranboo collapse. A gasp leaves phils mouth. Ranboo turns to us. Red puffy eyes, tear streaken cheeks. His hair a mess, from the looks of forced pulling.

Oh was I wrong when I said he was alright, he was not..

Me and Phil rush to him, I slowly pick him up, and proceed to get him out. I noted to myself to come back and take a look,and to question ranboo on what happened. We eventually got back home, me still carrying a limp and exhausted ranboo in my arms. By now it was sunrise, all the mobs were starting to burn. But still Phil had to fight them off.

Phil POV.

Seeing ranboo like that hurt. He was just a kid. He didn't deserve to be caught up in anything, for fucks sake he should be out in the world enjoying life. But here he is, limp in techno arms from a panic attack, exhaustion written all over his face.

We arrived home, techno lay him in his bed. We had to decided to let him stay inside, instead of his house, as it was much warmer here. Techno cover his shivering body in blankets and began exiting the room, gesturing me to come with him.

"where are u staying?"
"I'll just sleep on the couch tonight, I don't mind"
Silence filled the room, it was thick and awkward. We both didn't know what to say. "is he okay? " I wanted to break the silence. "yeah, he should be, he just needs to sleep"
"techno, did you see the signs on the wall? "
"yeah"
"techno, somethings going on with ranboo and we need to find out, it's destroying him"
"I know.. I know"

{time skip - ranboo wakes up}

Ranboo POV.

I woke up in technos bed, I was confused. Why was I here? I got up from his bed, standing up, when the memories of last night came flooding back. I stumbled back, the bed catching me.
"ughhh..they saw it, the room.. How do i face them now?"
"I see your awake" technos voice made me jump.
"t-techno?"
"you feeling okay? You scared me and Phil last night"
"I-I'm sorry"
"don't be sorry, just from now on tell us, okay? "
"okay.."
"well Phil made breakfast, come eat, you'll be hungry"
"yeah"

- i hope this is okay😅this was my first request. ❤️