Awesamdude (male Oc)

Requested by GREYISCRYING

Sam is so busy with the prison, he forgets about his 1 year anniversary with y/n.

Sam POV.

Any day working in the prison, today no one was visiting, but I was doing some check up on the redstone and mechanics of the prison, I did this 1 day a week.

After that it was time to feed dream.

Dream POV.

I probably won't be fed today, it's Sam's and y/ns 1 year anniversary. Yes I maybe in prison but y/n ment alot to me, he helped me alot with my health when we were younger. But I stopped listening to what he was saying a while back and if I'm honest I regret it...

Huh... The lavas going down and the barrier is up. Why is he here, he should be with y/n?

Sam POV.

While walking to dreams prison cell, all that was on my mind was thta I forgot something today. But I could pin point what it was...

It can't be with the prison, I've just check it all... Oh well, probably nothing.

Lower the lava, I was met with a angry...dream?

"dream?" all I received was a glare, a deathly one too. "why are u here?" heh? "what do you mean dream, I'm here to feed u?"
I'm so confused... "are u not forgetting what today is?"

Well I knew I was forgetting something, but what is it. Someones birthday? Dreams birt- no dreams is later on in the year...

"shouldn't you be with y/n, Sam?" what does he mean, I don't remember anything- it's not his birthday? "what do you mean dream... I swear if your just tro-"

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE!"

"it's YOURS and y/ns 1 year ANNIVERSARY today!" wait what-shit it is... I completely forgot, fuck, he's going to hate me...

Shit- thanks for reminding me dream, here have some steak" I just threw him some of my steak before rushing out the prison. Still remembering to lock everything properly.

It's already 5pm...

Y/n POV.

Sam hasn't been home all day. He left early this morning, I just thought he was doign soemthign for our anniversary but I guess not.

I checked in with fundy, and that's when I found out sam was at the prison all day...

Did he forget? I had been crying for the past few hours. My eyes were puffy (CAPTAINPUFFY-) and red, tear stains all down my cheeks.

I looked like a absolute mess... H-how could he forget? Do I not mean that much to him... Had he already lost interest in me...

Soon enough I feel asleep, feeling the exhaustion hit me after crying for hours.

Sam POV.

I rushed home, which unfortunately was quite far. Curse me for making the house so far away...

Once I reached home, I called dout for him. I received no answer, so I began searching for my lover.

Soon I found him, the sight broke my heart... He was curled up in a ball in our bed, wearing one of my hoodies, tears stained cheeks, puffy eyes, and I already knew his eyes would be red too.

How long has he been crying for...

Feeling horrible, I changed my clothes to something comfortable before climbing into bed, next to him.

I pulled him closer to me, but while doing that I woke him up. Once he realised it was me, he pushed himself away, clearly upset with me...

Taking a deep breath, I lay on my back. Staring at the ceiling, knowing I wouldn't sleep, I started humming tunes, while thinking of way to make it up to y/n.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around my torso, sniffles left the small body.

I cuddled up to him, realising he was asleep, knowing I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't help it, I need his cuddles to sleep.

Within a few minutes I was out like a light, but I knew I would have to sort things out with y/n in the morning...

-------------

Sorry the POV change so much, and I hope you liked the prompt
:]