Dream

You both wake up next to each other after being injured in a fight

Y/ns POV.

All I remember before I blacked out was clay holding me close, after someone had stabbed me. I then heard an explosion... A big one...

I opened my eyes to a blank room, it had two beds, two drawers at the side of them, a small window that allowed minimal light in, and a clay to the side of me.

He was covered in scratches and bruises. He was sleeping peacefully, his chest moved slowly with every breath he had. I guess the explosion hit us, because I had more damage on my body than just a stab wound.

I lay back down, my body aching all over. My fingers and legs were numb. They didn't feel like they were there anymore. Tears blurred my vision, the pain was unbearable. I moved my head round to look for the door, but with that I felt an excruciating pain surge through me, I yelped, loud enough to grab the attention of anyone close enough.

Soon sapnap and george was in the room by my side. "y/n! Are u okay? Does anything hurt?" George questioned me, panic in his voice. His tone was loud, I winced, my head pounding, "g-george, please be quiet..." I whispered. "I'm sorry"

He lowered his voice, stroking my hair to sooth me. "does anywhere hurt?" this time sapnap asked me, his voice low and comforting. "e-everything hurts, i-I can't feel my fingers or legs" they both frowned, and looked at each other, mentally talking with each other before sapnap left. George just smiled at me, "everything's going to be okay. "

"I-is clay okay?" honestly it hurt to talk, I could hear my voice in my head and it made my headache worse. "yes, he's doing fine, he's just sleeping. He woke up a few hours ago." I just nodded, feeling no energy to speak anymore.

After sometime sapnap came back with niki behind him. She came over to me, before checking me over, George had moved over to sapnap by now.

" don't worry boys, she's fine, it's just from shock from the explosion. The feeling in her should return soon" with one last smile she left. George returned to my side, "y/n you should sleep..." I just nodded again, my eyes closing, from how tired I was.

{time skip - 2 hours later}

I woke up once again, the feeling in my body return again, but unfortunately the pain was still there. It was there, but I could deal with it. The rest had done so much good.

"y/n??" I turned my head, while sitting up to face clay. His eyes teary, "ur okay?" I smiled, "yes clay, I'm fine."

Clay slipped off the bed and came over to mine. "move over" I moved over and with that clay joined me in bed. We cuddled up to each other, both of us careful of each others wounds.

-----------------

Sorry the end was a little rushed, but I didn't have much time as I have work soon and I wanted to finish it now. 😊❤️