Skeppy (male Oc)

Y/n is in hospital from a car accident and skeppy comes and visits him while staying the night - y/n is still unconscious and is yet to wake up until he does the night skeppys there.

Skeppy POV.

It was all my fault, if I hadn't let him leave when we were arguing, he would be fine and not in a hospital bed. He was attached to so many wires and machines, bruises and scratches filled his body.

The doctor said that he'd broke a rib, his ankle and his arm. He'd been induced into a coma for his own safety, due to his body not being able to support itself.

He lay lifeless, his hands were cold. They were usually warm and he was usually filled with colour but his face was violently bare and pale. They said his body would wake up once it was ready, it could be day, to months without him.

It had already been 3 weeks and I was looking like shit. Wearing one of y/ns hoodies, a pair of black sweats, with my hair looking a complete mess. My eyes puffy from the endless nights of crying, eye bags dark and clear from the many sleepless nights. I was a mess...

I tried to get comfortable in the chair before laying my head next to his body, holding his hand as a reassurance that he was still there. I couldn't sleep though, the guilt eating at me from the inside out.

So I lay awake waiting for the night to pass by.

Y/n POV.

After pure darkness for what felt like years, I woke up to the bright lights of a hospital?

Oh yeah, I was in a car accident... Wait Where's Zak?

I try to look around, and in the process I must have disturbed the person next to me, as I saw a Zak shoot his head up, tears forming in his eyes once he saw me.

"z-zak?" I managed to crook out, my voice was horse and scratchy. "your okay? Doesn't anything hurt? I'm so sorry.. Wait I should get the doctor- I'll be right back" but before he could leave I grab his wrist, "d-dont leave m-me alone again" tears formed in my eyes. I saw his eyes soften. "I-it was so dark a-and lonely..." I whispered out, it was barely auditable.

"oh darling, I'll be back, I need the doctors to check you over" his hand gripped my hand before letting go and rushing out to find my doctor. It was quiet, I hated it...

After a few minutes, Zak came back with my doctor behind him. My doctor checked me over, and removed any equipment thta wasn't needed. It was a relief to lose some of the wires attached to me...

Once my doctor left, Zak rushed to me, engulfing me in a bear hug.

"z-zak- careful..." he pulled away quickly, "oh shi- I'm so sorry" I felt bad now, I didn't mean to worry him or make him feel bad, so I engulfed him back into a hug.

He returned the hug, but this time carefully. I smiled softly...i noticed zaks breathing soften and him become much lighter. I guess he must have been tired based on his eye bags...

With that I got us both comfortable as I could in the small hospital bed before falling asleep as well.

--------

Request ideas in the comments<3