Fundy

Requested by toastbur

Fundy POV.

Today was tommys birthday and we were going to a fancy restaurant in London. There was me, Tommy, Wilbur, ranboo, tubbo, Phil and niki.

If I'm honest I didn't like going out, I mean I think everyone had figured that out, but it was tommys birthday so I didn't mind as much.

Once we reached our reserved table, it was full of chatting and laughter as we waiting for our waiter or waitress.

Soon enough a young girl, about my age approached our table.

I froze, was this love ta first sight- wait what? No don't be cringy fundy, well I mean I'm already cringy, you know what let's stop...

Seriously she was beautiful, and I think niki caught onto me staring. Being a caring friend she said my order since she noticed how unfocused I was.

"fundy?" once the waitresseft I heard niki call my name, snapping me back into reality. "y-yes?" I could tell by her mischievous smile, she know why I was staring. Like I didn't mean to stare but she looked amazing, by the look of how she interacted she was kind. Not to much makeup, just lip gloss, I loved it.

"you should ask for her number" I just side glanced her, "tf- I don't have that confidence"

Y/n POV.

The one guy thta was staring, was super cute. Wanting to hera his voice, I heard his and his friends conversation.

"you should ask for her number" wait what? Does he also think I'm decent enough to notice me. "tf- I don't have that confidence"

Wait so he also has some interest in me? I smiled, I could give him my number when I take his order- yeah that's what I'll do...

Once their orders where ready me and one of my other coworkers took there orders, I made sure to get the guys order.

Keeping the note, I slipped it under his plate once I gave him it. Walking away, I watched as his friend pointed out the note.

Fundy POV.

Niki pointed to a note that was hidden under my plate, us both been curious of what it could be, we opened it.

The note read :

***********
Heres my number, I heard the conversation with your friend

~ y/n

Even though I was embarrassed that they heard me, I was super happy I got it. I looked around and saw them staring our way, they just smiled and continued working.

The rest of the night was good, but I could wait to get home and text my new round interest

{ time skip - at home }

After 30 minutes of arguing with myself if I should text y/n, I decided I would.

Finding the courage I texted the number, paying it was the right number, I had checked the number I had wrote multiple tien to make sure I put it in right.

Within about 5 minutes she responded, and with that we texted the whole night.

I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face...

-----------------

Sorry its kinda crappy at the end <3