Skephalo

skeppys sick of bads obsession with the egg and finally breaks down Infront of bad.

Bad POV.

I hadn't seen skeppy all day. I was heading back to ours to see if he returned there.

Walking into our house, I heard the soft sniffles of someone. "skeppy?" the sniffles stopped, I guess it was skeppy... But why is he crying, or is he sick?

I began searching for him, he wasn't downstairs. Was he in our room? I started to walk to our bedroom, I went to open it but it was... Locked?

"skeppy? Are u okay?" I head someone behind the door moving, "u-umm yeah, two minutes" okay? Weird... Soon enough the door opened.

Skeppys eyes where puffy and red, from the looks of crying? His head messy and dark eye bags. He was wearing one of my hoodies, it was oversized on him, he just had a pair of shorts to go with the hoodie.

"s-skeppy? Is everything okay, you look like you've been crying..." he just looked at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. "skeppy..." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek, he leaned into my touch, closing his eyes. A tired sigh leaving his body.

"... What's wrong?" I continued my action, seeing how it was bring some kind of comfort. "...you" skeppy whispered barely auditable, but loud enough for me to hear.

"w-what do you mean?" he broke down again, I Brough him into a hug, rubbing his back, and running my hand through his hair. "y-you and that stupid egg..." oh... "you never pay attention to me anymore, it always about that egg, you only acknowledge me when you wnat something..." guilt... That's all I felt at this moment...

"skeppy, I'm so sorry..." I felt my voice cracking, and tears pricking my eyes, I did this to him... "I'm sorry... I truly am" he just nuzzled into more, crying even more...

"I'll leave the egg..." I will do this for skeppy... "w-what?" he seemed shocked, almost unbelieving... "I'll leave the egg, I don't need it, I just need you"i smiled at him, trying to convince him that I was being sincere.

He nodded," you promise?"

" of course I do" with that he smiled back...

---------------------

Request ideas in the comments❤️