Purpled - ⚠️

⚠️ - suicide!, blood, panic attck

NOT a ship❗

Requested by MiiiimiiiiQQ

Ranboos POV.

I'm sorry purpled. I'm sorry I can't stay... I stared at my best friend as I stood at the ledge, every step he took forward I took one back. His face was covered in tears. I'd never seen him cry so much and its all because of me...

"I'm sorry purpled..." as I said that, my foot slipped, sending me off the edge. A smile was on my face, my eyes closed with tears running down my face. I recalled some of our memories together as I fell for my death. It wasn't long before I hit the bottom. Purpleds cries from the top suddenly disappeared as I felt my body dieing. Goodbye world...

Purpled POV.

I sat crying at the top, sobs leaving my mouth. My breaths uneven and fast. I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate. My chest tightened as I saw my best friends body hit the floor, blood covering the once emerald green grass.

It surrounded his body, I wanted to go down, to check, there was a 1% chance he was alive, but I doubt it. The amount of blood was just enough to make him die from blood loss. Then there was the impact of the fall... There was no way he was alive...

It not like I could move, my body was stuck. I was panicking. Each breath felt like its last, my head was spinning. I felt like I was dieing...

Im guessing someone heard the commotion as soon tubbo and ponk were by side. They saw ranboos body at the bottom, tubbo had gone down, his scream was enough to shatter my heart. It was so painful.

I couldn't save him, I saw him last alive and i couldn't stop him...

Ponk had pulled me into a hug, trying to get me to calm down, but I just couldn't. I was thta bad I fainted. The last thing I remember before fainting was ponks soothing voice telling me it's okay...

Was it going to be okay? Or not?

-----------------------

This is not my best, I tried but I struggled to end it. ❤️Hope you like it.

Request ideas in the comments❤️