Dreamnap (karlnapity)

" Dream and sapnap get into a argument about dream spending too much time with George, so Karl and quackity comfort him. "

Sapnap POV.

"Dream?" silence. "d-dream? Hello?" I spoke a little louder, with that dream lowered his headset, with an annoyed face. "what sapnap? Can't you see I'm busy" oh...but he's always busy, he's more interested in spending time with George, but I understand. "can I play minecraft with you both?" dream gave me a side glacé, before turning to his computer screen, "no", why can't I join in with them, with the video, "why" I was starting to push it, "I said no!" I was confused, what was the reason, "why?" that was the final straw, "BECAUSE!" he was pissed, "I DONT WANT YOU IN MY VIDEOS, YOUR SO ANNOYING!!"

Oh... Was I that bad. I felt tears fall down my cheeks, my hands trembled. I hated being shouted at... And dream knew that. I couldn't think straight, so I left, not wanting to anger him anymore and lead to the argument getting worse. I couldnt hear dreams shouts for me to come back, I could listen to what he was saying. All I could think of was for me to get out of there.

I drove and drove, I ended up at Karl's house, it was the closest of my boyfriends. I knocked on the door, quackity answered it, oh yeah he was visiting. They were due to come down to mine and dreams house tomorrow. He must be stopping for the night, it is late. Quackity let me in, noticing how I was shivering from the cold weather we were having, and stupid me forgot to grab a coat on my way out. And i forgot my phone...

"sap? Darling?" I turned to him, tear strucken face, "yes?"
"why are or why have you been crying" he reaches for me and proceeds to pull me into a hug, "nothing" I slowly melt into quackitys hug, finally feeling the relaxation I've been needing for awhile. "I don't believe that it's nothing, sap, please tell me, I'm here for you" and with that I broke down, unable to keep myself together.

Quackitys POV.

Seeing him breakdown like that in my arms broke my heart, I guess Karl heard sap because he came down a few seconds later, worry clear on his face. But thta worry only grew once he saw sap crying in my arms. "quackity? Is he okay" Karl brought sap into his arms, bringing him to the couch in a attempt to calm him down. Sap ended up on Karl's lap, snuggling his into him. "sap, your freezing, what happened?" sap sniffed lifting his head up, "its pathetic, its no reason to cry like this.." he broke down again, "I-I'm just being s-se-sensitive," but me and karl weren't convinced that it was nothing. I lifted his face to make him look at me, "sap.. Darling... We're hear for you, please tell us" sap hesitated before he agreed.. "OK..."

{after explaining}

I was pissed. That bastard! Dream knows sap doesn't like being alone and loves physical touch. There supposed to be friends... No best friends, brothers. Like yes I understand dream wanted a little while to himself with George, but for god sake they were recording and sap just wanted to be involved. That's when my phone started ringing, so I answered not checking the caller ID.

Hello?

Alex!

Oh it's you... What do you want?

Saps gone missing!

He's with me and karl you dickhead

Wait reall-

I hung up, not wanting to hear his excuses at the moment. I'm guessing sap didn't have his phone.. I looked to my left to see sap and karl cuddled up, with sap sound asleep. "we should head to bed.." Karl looked up to me, stopping himself from playing with saps hair any longer, "yeah that's a good idea" I smiled, before picking sap up gently, his legs and arms naturally wrapping around my waist and neck.

Karl stood up, stretching before following us upstairs to the bedroom. I also noticed his body was back to a reasonable temperature.

Karl's POV.

Soon enough we were all cuddled up on my bed, sap was already sound asleep in between our bodies all cuddled up. Quackity was already sound asleep, soon though I was fast asleep, all of us cuddle with each other.

After that sap and dream made it up to each other. They were all good again, with dream of course apologising. And sap and dreams friendship was fixed. Happy ending!

--------------------

Please do request, in the comments or by message.