Purpled + Ranboo - ⚠️

Requested by Kittycutelife

⚠️ - abuse, beating up, mention of murder, mention of blood

(NOT a ship❗)

Purpled refuses to kill ranboo and gets seriously injured as a consequence.

Purpled POV.

I felt numb. I had just been told to kill my best friend, ranboo. I didn't want to, I couldn't do it. But if I don't then what would happen to me...

"PURPLED" there he was, ranboo, a happy kid, same age as me, my best friend since day one of the smp. He was wearing he signature suit, and a warm smile. He ran up to me, engulfing me in a comforting hug.

"hey ranboo.." I tried my best to smile, but I felt nothing. Ranboo noticed that, "purpled, you okay?" his face was coated in concern.

I didn't want to kill him, "r-ranboo" I cringed at how my voice cracked. "yes?" his full attention was on me, I could feel my eyes water, my throat burning.

Ranboos face panicked, "Shit- are you okay?" he pulled me back into another hug, trying his best to comfort me. "r-ranboo..." I need to tell him, come on purpled, just say it...

"I-i have to k-kill you" by this point I was sobbing, ranboo tightened his arms around me. Try to calm me down, it worked, I felt exhausted after finally letting it out.

"what will happen if you don't kill me?" the same question was back, what would happen? "I-I don't know..."

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, of us beign next to each other, I decided it was best to go break the news to the person that I wasn't killing ranboo.

We both bid our goodbyes. I took a deep breath, trying to build the confidence to tell them.

"I'm not killing him" I used my bravest voice, but even so there was still room for weakness.

"oh is that so? " the mystery man's voice was dark, scary and creepy, but now it laced with venom and anger. "I guess you'll have to face the consequences" I could hear the the smirk in his voice.

With that he approached me, he hit me and hit me, the air inside my lungs was knocked out of me. Blood trickled down my face, my legs, arms, my whole body to be correct.

I was numb, but I had to stay awake, endure this and ranboo stays safe.

Ranboos POV.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach that I hated, I don't think purpleds going to be okay. But I don't think I'm strong enough yet to face any threat, so I called up techno and Phil.

Of course they were happy to help straight away. So we headed to the place I saw purpled go to.

We stood out side, it was a small cave, but as me went further we soon began to realise it wasn't just a cave.

And we were correct that purpled when hear, as we got closer, we soon heard the screams of a someone. That someone being purpled.

We rushed forward, coming to a door, wasting no time we went in.

Oh how I wish I could erase what I saw. Purpled lay on the floor, barely awake, blood everywhere, bruises and cuts covered his pale skin.

While techno chased after the mystery man that left upon seeing our arrival, me and Phil rushed to the boy.

I picked him up, laying his head on my lap (not a ship) , being careful not to hurt him more. He sobbed into my body, violently shaking, as Phil checked over him, applying healing potions to the serious wounds.

As the healing potions set into his skin, his crys and screams of pain, shattered our heart. I knew it was painful, but it was the only way of healing him quickly.

"shhh your okay, I'm here, phils here..." I felt so horrible that he went through that, all alone, in a dark small cave.

Once techno was back, covered in blood along with his sword, we headed to techno home.

Purpled fell asleep on the way home, exhaustion caught up to his injured body. Phil took him upstairs to a bed, so he could rest while also treating his wounds.

"it's okay ranboo to cry.." I turned to techno voice, his monotone voice having some sort of comfort in it. I looked at him once, before I started sobbing.

Techno pulled me into a hug, letting me fall asleep against his body. (not a ship)

––—––––––––––––––

I kinda struggled to end this one, but I actually enjoy this one, just not the ending😂