Tommy + Ranboo (yandere)

Requested by sprinkle_blossom

Hello :> after my hiatus, its great to be back, I may not be as active as I was before my hiatus but will still be active and will now be writing again, I hope they go okay, have a great day/night :>>

NOT a ship❗

TW : death, blood, mention of knives, yandere

Tommy POV.

It was a long week, nothing really happened. Except my over thinking...

I've noticed how horrible I was to ranboo at times, yes tubbo choose him over me, but it's not ranboos fault. He just wanted to be friends with everyone.

I started to feel bad, so all week I've been trying to think of a way to make it up to him...but how?

I know, I can ask niki, she's good at that kind of stuff.

3rd person POV.

With that tommy left his hotel? Or now known as jacks Hotel. Walking to nikis kingdom, which was a far travel, Tommy thought of his time on the smp, he knew it hadnt been the best childhood for himself, but he still loved everyone.

Even if he failed to show it, he genuinely cared about the others. Even dream at times...

Upon entering nikis kingdom, he noticed the changes thta had been made since he last visited, the walls were almost done, the rooms now been almost full and a lovely walk way around the place.

Tommy POV.

Where is niki? Is she not here?

"NIKI?!" I screamed, my voice echoed around the kingdom. Soon enough I heard a soft voice call back, "I'm in here!" the voice called from one of the rooms below me.

With engery, I darted down the steps, careful as to not trip. "Niki!" I smiled brightly to the women Infront of me, as she too smiled back.

"do you need something tommy, I haven't seen you in a while?" niki questioned my sudden appearance.

Not having much time, as I had asked ranboo to meet up today, I got straight (something I'm not) to the point.

"niki, I wanted to know whta I should do for ranboo as an apology" as I spoke a blue bird landed on my shoulder, "I see you got a new bird?" I stroked the birds chin, it's little tweets of happiness left its beak, making me smile.

"ah yes he's called (random name)," she called the bird, and with that he flew back to where he stays,"also with the ranboo thing, you should bake a cake" I jumped up and down, "that's a great idea, I knew I could count on you"

"I have the ingredients here, if you would like to do it now," I quickly dragged niki to the kitchen, soemthugn I had remembered from the last time I was here.

With that, we both began the cake making, with both of us helping we finished in no time.

I was in such a rush to get to ranboo on time, I got the cake, said my goodbyes and left for the meeting place, where ranboo was go if to be, or at least I hope to be there...

{ time skip }

It hit 6pm,the time I was meeting ranboo. By 6:02pm ranboo appeared suddenly.

"sorry I was putting micheal to bed for a nap" he smiled softly, a warm one, one that didn't hate me, didn't want to manipulate me, a smile that was genuinely comforting.

"oh no its fine, I understand" I smiled back, joy evident in my eyes. Remembering why I was there, I pulled out the cake, that was surprising still warm.

"here I made you a cake.." I slowly passed ranboo the cake, feeling nervous as I didn't know what he liked.

"oh thank you, I love this kind" I beamed as I had got a cake he liked. "but what's its for?" ranboo questioned, slowly putting the cake away as to not damage it.

"as an apology for being so horrible to you" ranboo laughed, I thought I had messed it up, my smile left my face, before rejoining my face after ranboo reassured that he didn't need the cake as he was completely fine with how I treated him as he knew I didn't mean it.

After an hour or so, ranboo had to leave to care for Michael. I smiled as we said our goodbyes.

My cheeks hurt from how much I had smiled today. I felt a sort of protectiveness over ranboo now... Probably because he's my friend? Right?

- as time pasted, I felt more and more protective of ranboo, to the point I didn't want to be away from him -

I knew this was getting out of hand, but he was the first person to show me love and not destroy or have the intention to hurt me. I never felt this kind of love...

It was a warm Wednesday afternoon, when I saw Wilbur? Oh right he got revived, I still haven't gotten used to it..

But he was talking to someone, they were tall, very tall. As I got closer I saw the other figure more clearly, it was ranboo.

How dare Wilbur talk to ranboo! I'm gonna kill him...

Wait-what, what is wrong with me.

You know what, I don't care about Wilbur anymore, he destroyed my life, so I'm going to destroy his.

- a few hours later

With my plan ready, and everything in line, I sprinted through the smp, using the shadows as my advantage, using buildings to hide, as I waited for Wilbur. He was about to go home.

- mention of knife, death, yandere starts here

Swinging my knife in my hands, a psycotic smile plastered my face. I saw the reflection of a broken child in the knife, a broken child that did not care anymore.

With one finally check of my surroundings, I launched myself at Wilbur, aiming my knife to his heart, once hit stabbed the whole way through his heart, I pulled it out, covering his mouth to suppress the screams of agony. Not feeling satisfied, I peirced the knife through his head, watchign the blood spill from his head, his brown locks now a deep red. With one final smile, I carved a smile into his face, along his lips.

Walking away, I smiled, watching the the blood pour from Wilbur, staining the wooden planks on the ground.

"so long brother" with a shivering laugh I left.

Leaving Wilbur behind...

I got home, burning the clothes I was wearing, as they were soaked in wilburs blood, with a mix of dirt. Cleaning my hands, arms, legs, face I was clean of any evidence.

- end of blood, yandere, mention of knife/death

Now we wait till they find wilbur

-----------------------

Hello, hope u enjoy this, its the first time I've wrote I. Awhile that wasn't to do with school :<