Tubbo - ⚠️ (non-binary Oc)

Requested by Max7324

⚠️ - murder

Tubbo and y/n are been held by muggers, tubbo is resisting and screaming while y/n is being murdered. (just friends)

Y/ns POV.

It was a normal Saturday as me and tubbo hung out. We ate lunch, went to the arcade, streamed for a little bit a my house on mine and tubbos twitch channel. Everything was going fine.

It was about 10pm when me and tubbo decided to go to the local shop for some late night snacks. Oh how we would regret that.

The shop was about 10 minutes away, but me and tubbo walked slowly, talking about anything that came to our minds.

Walking past a dark alley, we both suddenly felt the force oh being pulled. Not softly. We tried to scream, but our months were covered, making us unable to make a sound.

Tubbo was to the left of me, and about 10 men or women surrounded us, all wearing black, faces covered.

As I was looking around taking in what was happening, my eyes caught a glimpse of a shiny thing in someone's hand.

The closer and longer I looked, the more I realised what it was... A knife...oh god were gonna die...

The one with the knife lowered his mask enough for us to see his face, but not clearly due to the horrible lighting of the alley and how it was pitch black outside.

"well well well... If it isn't tubbo and (your username)" the man had a evil smirk on his face. The man only showed hatred. "I'm glad your hear to join us" I could hear the smirk in his voice, the sarcasm.

"fuck off" I shouted the fastest thing I could think of.

"oh... Then we'll see how you like this..." he edged closer to us, moving toward me. I could feel my throat tighten, but I held my ground. I wasn't gonna give them the satisfaction.

With one swift movement, I felt the stinging pain in my chest. It plunged into my heart, ripping straight through it.

Everything became so much louder, tubbos cries and screams as the man continued to stab me, his psychotic laugh, ringing through my ears.

Blood flowed down my chest, dripping onto the stone clod floor.

I guess this is it...

"how about now, huh?" with every last bit of engery, I said my final last words, "fuck you" gulping down the blood forming in my mouth, "tubbo, I'm sorry" and with that my body went limp, every aspect of life fading into darkness.

I'm sorry tubbo, don't blame yourself, I love you, you were my best friend, I hope you continue to live on...

Tubbos POV.