Technoblade (male Oc)

⚠️ - panic attack

⚠️ - panic attack

Requested by DecotaOwO

Y/n POV.

I was chilling in the sbi family household, hanging out with techno. He was my best friend, we have been for many years now.

He knew of my panic attacks and what triggers them, he had never been there for one, but I had told him my symptoms and how I reacted to them. Since I've usually called him during one.

As per usual tommy was being himself and was being loud, with a Wilbur and tubbo joining in.

Usually I would be okay as they wouldn't be too loud but today I had been on edge. My panic attacks had been more serious and more frequent lately.

After each shout I heard, I felt my chesh tighten, my breathe became more frequent. My hands trembled. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, I tired to be silent but I guess i failed.

Because with that I felt technos hands cover my ears, pulling my body close to his, pressing my head to lay upon his chest.

"shhh...I'll be back, we can't help this is we don't sort out the problem" he whispered to me, slowly removing his hands to not scare me even more.

Techno POV.

I lay my headphones on his head, playing some soft music to cancel anything out.

Once I saw he was doign better, he was also trying to control his breathing but it wasn't being effective at the moment.

Knowing I needed to get back soon, I headed downstairs.

"TECHNO!!" I heard tommys loud voice shout once he saw me. "TOMMY SHUT UP" I was pissed, "STOP BEING SO LOUD, PLEASE" I tried to keep my voice quieter than tommys. I saw him flinch, I felt sorry but he had to be quiet.

"OI techno what the fuck was that for" wilbur tried comforting tommy. "well sorry that you've caused y/n a panic attack because of how loud you were being, you know how it triggers them, god how could u forget!?!?" that's when I saw the realisation set in along with guilt.

"sorry" was heard for them both before I walked off to be with
y/n.

Closing my door softly, I picked up y/n from my bed before holding them close, taking off the headphones.

I helped there breathing, that had still not calmed down, calm down, by getting them to follow mine.

Soone enough is was almost to its normal state, the trembling had stopped eventually too.

Tears long gone as well, I lay down, holding them close, noticing how they had fallen asleep.

I smiled to myself before falling asleep too.

-----------------------

Sorry I didn't publish a story in 5 days, I've been busy, and alots going on, but I'm working on your requests don't worry I haven't forgotten.