Chapter Thirty-Three

Cassiane held her wand so tightly that she was scared she'd break it

Cassiane held her wand so tightly that she was scared she'd break it. She tried to take a few deep breaths in order to calm down before returning back to the battle.

"Stupefy!"  She shouted at the top of her lungs, stunning a man named Avery before he had the chance to hurt Lily.

"Thanks Cassie."

"Yeah, don't mention it."

The cousins along with Remus and Sirius had been sent to a location were two Death Eaters were supposed to be hiding. However, judging by the number of them, -Cassiane had counted at least ten-, they appeared to have been trapped.

"It's funny." Sirius yelled while throwing one of them out of the window. Half of those people used to hang out in my old house-" A dark haired man punched him in the face.

"Filthy traitor."

Sirius broke into laughter and wiped the blood from his face. "Come on Lestrange, we all know you're cheating on dear Bella."

Remus sighed in frustration, wishing that his friend wouldn't provoke the people that were trying to kill them. He used an explosive spell to make a whole in the wall is it quickly became obvious that the Death Eaters had the upper hand. "Sirius! Over there!"

Lily disarmed Lestrange and they all run to the exit. However, a woman right in front of it blocking their way. "Bella!" Sirius called, with fake excitement. "Oh my, you look worse than ever before."

Bellatrix Lestrange smirked and yelled "Crucio!" Sirius fell to his knees and grinded his teeth, in an attempt to hold back the tears. Out of a sudden, a deer knocked Bellatrix over, giving Sirius and the others a chance to escape.

Cassiane glanced at Remus who nodded, verifying her suspicion. "Yeah, it's James, don't worry."

The redhead run after the deer and after losing sight of the Death Eaters, it  transformed into James. "Hey."

"Hi!" Lily smiled and kissed him. Sirius pretended to vomit, bringing a smile to everyone's face.

"James, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart-"

"For saving your asses?"

Sirius shook his head. "No, for attacking Bellatrix with your horns; it must be the best day of my life."

Remus placed his hand on James' shoulder. "Thanks Prongs. I hate to be a mood killer, but wasn't it a little dangerous to appear in front of them with that form?"

"Definitely, but it was also worth it. I saved you and I made a perfect entrance."

"And by perfect, he means dramatic." Lily stated, as she believed that Remus was right.

A muffle voice could be heard, coming from the leather jacket Sirius was wearing. He had enchanted a few mirrors, in order to communicate easily with others. Each one of his friends had one, which had really helped them the past few months.

"Who is it?" Cassiane asked.

"Sirius dear is that you? Oh, for Merlin's shake boy, come to the hospital at once!

He knitted his brows, confused as to how Maria Evans had found one of his mirrors. "It's your mother Cas but I have no clue what's going on."

"Let me try... Mum, hi, it's Cassiane. How did you find this mirror?" She questioned, hoping that her mother would give a better explanation to her.

"Cassie, your friend Sharon just came at the hospital and asked me to use this to notify Sirius. She's about to give birth!" Maria explained as slowly as she could. Sirius muttered a curse under his breath and immediately headed to Saint Mango's with James and Lily.

"Sirius, we'll bring the things you need from your house." Remus shouted, although he couldn't be sure that his friend was listening.

When Cassiane and Remus finally made it to the hospital, they found Sirius walking up and down the waiting room. "Hey Padfoot. We've got your backs."

"Thanks mate... Sharon left in a hurry and she totally forgot about it. I can't believe I wasn't there, to help."

"How were you even supposed to know?" Peter asked, who had just arrived, holding a lot of balloons and a box of chocolates. He certainly seemed to be more excited than his friends. "Should I give those to you or Sharon?"

"You should wait until the baby is born." James scolded him.

Cassiane gave up trying to make Sirius sit down and walked to canteen, to buy something for herself and Remus. "Hey, I would like-" She caught glimpse of a familiar figure standing at the entrance. Once that person realized they had been seen, they walked away.

She run after them, despite being exhausted from the whole day. "Hey! Hey, you!"

Knowing that Cassiane was threating him with her wand, Regulus Black raised his hands and slowly turned around. Although they had barely spoken, over their years at Hogwarts, she didn't fail to notice how much he had suddenly grown up.

"Can I go now?"

"Why are you here, Regulus?"

"I saw Sirius arriving and I was curious to see what had happened to him." He lied.

"Are you with him?"  She asked cautiously, without letting go of her wand. The chance of Regulus attacking her in front of all those patients was low but she felt safer that way.

"Yes." Regulus muttered. He didn't have the usual pride the other Death Eaters had, when talking about their Lord, which intrigued Cassiane.

"You can stop this, you know."

Regulus sighed, before negatively shaking his head. "Tell Sirius...Never mind, I'm late anyways." He said, touching his forearm, where the Dark Mark was.

"Regulus wait-"

"Who are you talking to?" Remus wondered, peeking from behind. Regulus had just disappeared, leaving Cassiane in the middle of an empty corridor. "The baby's here."

Sharon was happily holding her baby girl, while Sirius stood near the edge of her bed, crying from the excitement on James' hug.

"Oh, congratulations, she's beautiful!" Cassiane exclaimed, as she glanced at the baby.

Sirius hugged his daughter and kissed Sharon's forehead. "They asked me to give the name, Sharon."

"Michelle." She stated. "I've always loved that name."

A/N; Heyyy!
I hope that you had an amazing day! Say hi to little Michelle! By the way, the gif is my fancast for Regulus Black.
I'm very grateful that this story has reached 1k reads!!! I just wanted to ask those of you that are reading without voting, to consider leaving a comment or a vote. It would mean so much to meee!
But even if you don't do it that's completely fine. I'm still glad you're here!
See you tomorrow,
Athanasia ❤️