Chapter Thrity-Seven

Harry Potter was born one of the hottest days of the year, driving Cassiane mad

"I swear, I'll pass out." She groaned, while walking around the hospital. She was working, taking care of a young Quidditch player that had broken the majority of his bones in his legs. Remus was standing at the doorway, waiting for the end of her shift, so they could return to their house. However, another healer approached Cassiane and whispered something to her.

"For Merlin's shake..." She muttered, waving at her boyfriend to follow her.

"Why are you so moody today?"  He asked, immediately regretting the question. Cassiane glared at him and grabbed his arm, forcing him to move quicker. He almost bumped into the patients a few times, since Cassiane had began to run. "Slow down Cas!"

Peter stumbled upon Remus, almost knocking him down. "Bambi's here!" The former announced proudly, while the latter was still trying to catch his breath.

"Who's Bambi?"

"Harry James Potter." James joined them and Cassiane run to Lily's side. The redhead was tearing up, grateful to hold her son. Harry was sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms but the loud voices from the waiting room, where the four men were celebrating rather loudly, annoyed the newborn.

"Hello Harry!" Cassiane said softly, before locking the door and casting a Silencing Charm. "Your daddy decided to let the whole city know that you were born so let's try to block the noise."

Lily chuckled, watching her husband and his friends cry and cheer like children. "Now I have two of them."

"What do you mean?" She asked, while placing her gift and Philip's in a pile of gifts other people had brought.

"Two children; Harry and James."

Cassiane chuckled and checked on the men that were now trying to break into the room, in order to see Harry. Lily rolled her eyes and prayed that they wouldn't wake him up, as her cousin hesitantly opened the door.

They all entered the room, walking on the tip of their toes. James still hadn't stop crying, so Cassiane gave him a hug, both amused and confused. "Congratulations James. Hey, why are you crying?"

"B-because he's so-so cute." He sobbed, pointing at the newborn and making Lily laugh.

"You're cute too. Who do you guys think he looks like?"

"He's a spitting image of James." Peter declared, taking a better look of the baby. He seemed quite moved too, just like when Michelle had been born. "A little smaller perhaps."

"A little?" Cassiane asked with a grin and James sighed in relief.

"Of course he looks like me! Was that even a question? Outrageous." He stated and carefully picked up his son. "Hey Bambi."

"His name is Harry."

"No!" Sirius protested. "I'm the godfather, his name is Bambi." The door behind them opened once again and Marlene stormed inside along with Sharon, holding a few gifts and plastic containers of food.

"Congratulations!" Marlene cried, and pulled Lily in a bone crashing hug. "Merlin, you'll have two of them now!"

"Two of what?" James wondered, raising a brow, while the others broke into laughter. "Two of what?"

"Two children." Lily informed him.

~~~

"Take off your shoes before walking inside my house, Black." Cassiane growled, while cleaning the living room. James, Peter and Sirius were once again invited, in order to spend some time with Remus and help him during his monthly transformation. "You too Peter!"

"Sorry Cas, we didn't do it on purpose."

"Apology accepted. Remus say hi to your friends, they're here." She called and Remus waved at them from the couch he was lying on.

"Hey Moonyy! Are you ready?" Sirius asked, receiving a deathly glare from the other man, something that he definitely deserved. "I'll take that as a no..."

"How's Harry, James? I didn't get the chance to see him, in a while." Cassiane interrupted them, eager to hear about her nephew.

"He's the funniest baby I've ever met, but I should have seen that coming, since he's my son. Sirius bought him a toy broomstick the other day and Lily was furious. However, the real fun began when I showed him how to fly and Cas, he almost fell on her." James recalled, a grin plastered on his face.

"I'm so glad I wasn't there. I can't imagine Lily's reaction..."

"She actually kicked Sirius out of the house." Peter informed her. "It was hilarious."

"No it wasn't. Even Harry was laughing at me!" Sirius argued.

Remus rolled his eyes and his face in his hands. "This kind of proves that the whole incident was hilarious, Padfoot. A baby, was laughing at you." He explained, while the rest smiled.

"I don't like you."

"What if I give you some of my chocolate bars?" Remus suggested.

"In that case... I like you. A little." He replied, munching a piece of brown chocolate. "This is actually very tasty. I want more."

"It's time boys." Cassiane reminded them. She hated to bring it up, but Remus preferred to get to the basement early, in order to ensure that he would transform in there. They all stood up and exchanged nervous looks. Although they had done it many times, Remus' transformations always worried them.

"I'll be here, in case you need anything." She told James. "Don't hesitate to call me, okay?"

He nodded, but James didn't want her to be around, during the full moon. Remus approached Cassiane and gave her a weak smile. The last few transformations had been quite rough and he felt worse than usual. She did her best to find painkillers or potions that could help him, but since she was the only one with a stable job, Remus didn't ask for anything.

"We're going to be just fine, Cassie. Why don't you stay over at Sharon's? You need to sleep and I doubt the noise will let you."

"But what if you wake up and no one's here?" She asked.

"We're not going anywhere." Peter promised and headed to the basement. "It's kind of dark in here isn't it?" The others glared at him, wondering how he was worried about the darkness when he would have to prevent a werewolf from tearing the house apart. "Fine, I will shut up."

A/N; Welcome baby Harry!