Epilogue

Aere perennius
(n.) more lasting than bronze. 

Willow’s POV

I was looking through the window at the kids as they played. Dean protected them like they were his true blood. Even Sean loved them like they got here yesterday. His love for them didn’t change.

He said if I had fallen pregnant after Steven had his way with me, he would have loved the baby the same, no matter how he or she would be coming to this world. No matter who the blood father is, he promised to keep all of us safe. And he even stopped talking to his granny. The woman is still hating me even now. She still blames me for Marian’s death, Sean also blamed me for Mariah’s death. But came in terms that I was not to be blamed.

He understood that I had to go for Dean or for Mariah, I couldn’t be in two places at the same time. If I could, I would have gone for both.

I would have sacrificed my life for both of them if I could. None of us had the power to control the situation.

“Hey, mama,” I turned to him and smiled. He blamed himself for Floyd’s death. Turns out they had gotten close on my absence.

“Hey, papa,” I said and he smiled widely at me, coming to stand behind me with his hands around my waist.

Hallow gave birth to a baby girl who she had given up for adoption years back, she managed to get her back. She fell pregnant a year ago and gave birth to triplets and she is expecting again. She and Jack decided to take things slow but ended up making their own day care. The girl she had put up for adoption is Caroline, and the triplets are, Augusto de Benevento Schulz, middle one is Grace de Benevento Schulz, and her last born is Faith de Benevento Schulz.  She said she was not gonna name her kids with sentences like mine. And I still think my babies’ names are the cutest.

Our kids were so close, and I pray every night that they stay like that forever. Angelica is finishing her Information technology course in Roccine University, she and Bradley got married right after their baby’s death.

Darius was the face of the mafia with Bradley as his right hand man. Since Sean spend less time worrying about the mafia, they would come see the kids and as Sean for advice here and there.

Bryan met Big T, the most hunkiest hunk in the world.

“This is our family. Our own family,” Sean said as if not believing what he was hearing and I smiled, Floyd would have been so happy. Smiling at the kids that were trying to build a toy castle.

“They look perfect, don’t they?”

“They are,” he turned me to him and started kissing down my neck causing me to giggle.
“Let’s make another five,” he said and I laughed. I was ready to give him ten if he asked, he was my Don. He told me he didn't want more, he knew I couldn't have kids. It was his decision after all.

“What?”

“I love you, you love me. We love each other,” he licked my neck and I moaned, forgetting that our kids were just outside.

“We are not having a plus five in the team Sean,” I said pushing him off me. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

“Fine,” he said and I rolled my eyes, the kids were now inside. They were sleeping on the mat just furthest from where Sean had laid me. Alessia was sleeping next to Dean with Alesso resting his head on her abdomen. I smiled at them and muffled a laugh with my hand when Alesso’s pointer finger went to his nose before he placed it on Dean’s cheek. Weird family, right?

“Let’s make five, Sean,” I whispered and he chuckled pulling me to the bedroom.

“Let’s do it,” I can't believe it took me years to know that I can’t live without Sean. He was my perfect half, I was his. We complete each other like puzzle pieces. Nothing would ever make me feel like he did.

**************************
We have reached the end, and I hope you enjoyed. ❤️
Just to telling you; You have a cute smile, so, smile wide and often.😜

-Your loving Authoress.