Chapter 37*

Brus
(n.) noise; the sound of waves, wind, streaming water. 

Willow’s POV

Floyd’s men brought Dean home, he was not as scared as I thought he would be. He was even smiling when he saw me.

Celin, Angelica, and Hallow were up to something. I didn’t know what just yet.

“Aunt Willow, can I sleep with you tonight?” Dean asked and I looked at Sean who smiled at me, before I could reply, Mandy burst through the door.

“You slut!” she shouted and I covered dean’s ears.
w dare you fucking get my son lost you stupid bitch!?”

“Mandy!” Sean yelled getting in front of her. Her eyes went to my belly and they got wide, I was showing and I looked like I had my own cake and swallowed ten babies.

“Fine, if that’s how you wanted to play,” she said and looked at Sean then at Dean next to me.
“Dean, let’s go.”

“No,” I stood up and walked to stand next to Sean.

“Excuse me?”

“Dean, go to uncle Floyd or aunt Willow,” Sean said and Dean stood up and ran out of the living room.

“He is my son, and you can't keep him away from me forever,” she said and a laugh came behind me, I turned to Celina and Angelica, Hallow coming behind them with a folder.

“Your son?” Celin asked and I stared at Mandy who was as confused as I was.

“Which so , Mandy?” Hallow asked and Sean got even more confused.

“Dean is my baby,” Mandy defended and Angelica chuckled. Floyd walked in with Dean on his neck, I stared at Darius who looked bored out of his mind as he walked toward us with a beer bottle in his hand.

“According to the papers in my hand, he ain’t,” Hallow said and took the beer from Darius and took a sip.

“Let me see,” Hallow handed the papers to Mandy who yanked them and stared at the in shock.

“This count for nothing,” Hallow laughed and handed Darius the beer back.

“Does it, though?” Hallow asked and Dean looked at me with a wide smile. He looked like he knew something I didn’t.

“Oh yes,” Mandy said and tore the papers, causing hallow, Celin, and Angelica to laugh their heads off.

“We have an original, it’s okay.”

“And we have that midwife’s confession.”

“Oh, do you now?”

“Oh yes,” Celin said with the same tone Mandy used when she replied a few seconds ago.

“Dean, let’s go,” I looked at Dean who looked at Mandy with confused eyes.

“I am staying with papa.”

“You killer, bring my baby here.”