Chapter 10*

Epiphany
(

n) a moment of sudden revelation.

Willow's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, I looked up and found Darius' girlfriend.

"The Don wants you," she said and walked out. I looked at the mirror and groaned as it was almost dark outside. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face before walking to the office. I walked in without knocking and found him with more than ten men and all of them on their laptops.

"What do you want?" I asked and he sighed before looking up at me, I sighed and went to the table.

"Someone took ten million from my account," he said and I stared at him, not knowing how I fit in all that.

"It all leads to you," the guy in front of Sean said, he must be the computer nerd. Was he even permitted to speak?

"Me?" I asked and he nodded, he showed me his laptop but the writing was so small I could barely see anything.

"Yes, you. Willow Salvatori Bernardo," Darius piped in and I stared at Sean, of course, he didn't trust me. Stupid bastard.

"What if I take the laptop and I find you this Willow Salvatori bitch do I get to decorate your heads with stupid bullets?" I asked and they all looked away. Darius watched as I opened Sean's top drawer and pulled out a gun

"You can decorate mine," the computer nerd said and I smiled taking Sean's laptop. I traced the bank account and managed to get through the passcode then I got the location.

"Give me your phone," I took the phone from Sean and sent him the location. I took the gun from the table and removed the safety.

"You know, you look pretty stupid for a computer nerd," I said and shot him, causing the men to all stare at me. His head fell back as blood dripped from his forehead and onto the carpet under him. It felt very good to kill after so long. The phone beeped and I looked at Sean.

"You have a group of useless people. You have your Willow Salvatori there."

"Aren't you Willow Salvatori?" Angelica asked coming inside the office with her two friends.

"Well, if you should know. My name is Willow Giovanna, without Salvatori and Bernardo," I said and walked out of the office and to the bedroom. I needed a shower after that heartwarming moment.

I was making myself something to eat when I heard a knock from the back door. I walked toward it and found paper plastered on the glass. I walked closer to be able to read the paper. It was saying, You have seven days left.

I opened the door and looked outside, I couldn't find anyone, just the guards smoking in the distance.

I closed the door, and the lights went off, I searched myself for my phone then remembered I had left it in the kitchen. I slowly walked to the door dividing the kitchen from the living room and someone held my hand.

"They are soft, aren't they?" the male voice asked and I tried to pull my hand out of his but he applied all his strength to my wrist.

"Who are you?" I asked and the man laughed.

"He had one job to do, but he chose love," the man said and I used my free hand to feel for his face, once I did, I pressed my hand on his eyes and he released my hand, I ran to the stairs and he caught my legs causing me to hit my face on the stairs. Everything went black.

"Willow, hey," Someone shook me slowly and I looked at the man, I couldn't make out who it was. My vision was a bit foggy as I felt like my head was banged on some metal. I felt like it would burst at any given time. It felt like I had died and the only way to resurrect me was if they hit my head as hard as they could again.

"Who are you?" I asked and the man sighed before he picked me up and walked with me in his arms. He placed me on the bed, and I held on to him. I don't know why but I felt like bad things always happen every time I am alone.

"I have to get work done before tomorrow, Willow," I buried myself in his chest and closed my eyes. He healed all my wounds in just a touch. Something I had never experienced before. And I was grateful for that.

*************************

Don't forget to vote💕

*********