Chapter 26*

Divagate
(v.) to stray; to wander about.

Willows POV

I was in the kitchen, trying to figure out the direction my life was heading. With only shorts and a cropped shirt on. Sean still had not come. Floyd sent me a message apologising. He said he loved me, and he would hate to lose me because of Sean.

I felt large hands go around my waist, startling me and I almost cough and spat my water. He chuckled and I turned the stove off to look at him. His eyes held lust, or maybe it is because he was drunk. He pulled me to the counter and his lips touched mine. I smiled into the kiss, his lips were soft. Like nicotine, I wouldnt mind getting addicted to them.

His hands rested on my ass as he tightly gripped it. His lips went to my neck before he picked me up and sat me on the counter. He made me lay back and took my shorts off. He kissed my covered boobs before he slipped his hand inside and groped my boob, his hand went down until it was on my thighs.

He spread my legs and chuckled. His fingers went from my thighs to my private area. He kissed from my toes to my knees then to my private area. He was awakening every sex demon I didn't know I had. He went down and bit my thighs, he came back up and pushed me gently to lay on the island. He licked my coochie and I moaned, that gave him a motivation to thrust his tongue in. I moaned as he licked my honeypot like he was a starved bear.

“Sean,” I moaned and he chuckled, sending vibrations that almost set me off.

“I like when you scream my name,” he said and dove in between my thighs again. He inserted his fingers and moved them roughly. Almost as painful as the time Floyd bit me, but a bit sexier than then. His pace quickened; my knees shook like I was catching cold. My body reacting strangely to his touch. Like he was the one possessing my body.

“Oh Sean,” I half yelled and my hands went to his hair. My scream made him even more eager to make me scream even louder, I reached orgasm with just the work of his tongue and his fingers. I moaned when he kissed my thighs again. He pulled his fingers out and started cleaning me up with his tongue.

“You turn me on so much,” he said and I stared into his eyes.

“By warming up milk on the stove?” he chuckled, shaking his head.

“Moaning my name in your room, walking around the house half-naked, wearing lingerie to swim, wearing my shirts, warming milk with shorts but no panties on?” I rolled my eyes and he stared at me.

“Oh shut up,” I jokingly hit his chest and he chuckled before snuggling his nose on my neck.

“I am falling for you.”

I tried to look into his eyes but he was holding me so tight I couldnt get to look at him, he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Go sleep.”

“Join me?” before I could say no, he simply carried me and went with me to his bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and started undressing himself. I stared at the tattoo on his back as he worked. He got under the sheets with me before pulling me closer to him.
“Goodnight,” he said and I stared at the wall nodding my head.

My life was complicated, I loved Sean, until I see Floyd. And I loved Floyd until Sean came along.

But now at this moment, I felt things I never thought I could. Things I couldn't explain myself. Something strong and strange that it scared me how it is growing with time. Is it even normal to fall in love so deep so soon? Is it safe to love two men who know their ways around with guns?

Isn't it dangerous when both can't commit? Wouldn't we regard it as toxic to love men in which one just want to be your fuckbuddy and the other one just want to be your fuckbuddy with a twist?

I listened as his breaths evened out but his hold on my waist not weakening. He snuggled closer to my neck, and I slowly peeled his hands from me, with great difficulty.

I walked out of his room and to my own. I laid on my bed and took off the shorts, I let my hand go to my sex as I closed my eyes and imagined it was Seans big hard cock; thrusting, filling me.
He would slowly pull out until the glistening tip of his wonderful cock was barely touching my pussy-hole. My arms and legs would wrap around his waist and neck to pull him closer as I was desperate to feel him in me.

“Oh, Sean,” I whispered as I shot my release whilst panting hard. I pulled my fingers out and stared at the ceiling, almost seeing stars.

“That seemed to be a sexy Sean time without Sean,” I heard Sean say and I shot up to look at him. He was standing there with a tent in his boxers and he didn't seem to care.

*********************
Your thoughts?

**********