Chapter 21*

Meraki
(n.) to do something with the soul, creativity, or love.

W

illow's POV

I was feeling tired when we got back at the mansion, so I went to my bedroom. Sean's jaw was clenching and unclenching the entire ride. Maybe he regrets taking me to the stupid party and not Angelica.

I decided to go to his office to apologise before changing and hopefully he does not eat my head off. I didn't knock, I just went inside and found him on the phone with whoever.
He looked over at me and I gave a small smile.

“Can we talk?” he nodded and hung up, he walked closer to me but stood at a distance. I closed the door and turned to him.

“What's wrong?” I looked into his eyes. I was shocked, he never asked me something nicely before. Nor did he ever hold concern for me.

“Nothing. I just came to apologize.”

“For?” I didn't know, was I supposed to sat two things or one or just everything? I mean, I'm only sorry for ruining his chances with Chan. That's probably it.

“Ruining your deal with Chan,” he shook his head and held my hand, leading me out of the office and to one of the rooms. We stopped in front of one of the rooms I never saw before. Who am ii kidding, I never saw the insides of any rooms apart from my bedroom, the kitchen, his office, and the living room. The other room I couldn't see properly cause I was worries about the invaders and Bradley.

“Don't worry about him, he will be here to ask me to work with him tomorrow.”

“Only if you're sure,” he hummed and finally got the key to the door. He opened it and I inwardly groaned, it was a painting room. No wonder why I wasn't interested in seeing it.

“Do you know how to paint?” first of all, I hate art.

“Nope. Kinda hate everything in art,” he chuckled and I looked around me. I found a painting of me at a corner, made by Floyd.

“We are gonna change that,” Sean said and I scoffed. He gave me a brush and I stared at it then at him, he smiled widely. Like he had given me something huge.
He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I stared at it weirdly, what the hell is going on here?
“You might want to take your dress off.”

Bitch please! He just wanna see me naked.

As if reading my mind, he added, “It will get dirty,” I took his shirt and walked to the corner while he turned to the cabinets and started looking for whatever. After buttoning the shirt I looked at myself at the small mirror and caught Sean staring. The shirt didn't have buttons at the top, leaving my bra visible.

“Where are the buttons?” I asked turning to him, and he looked me up and down. List filled his eyes and for a minute he said nothing but stare at me.

“Oh no, you don't need them. It is good for fresh air. It tends to get hot in here,” I rolled my eyes and walked toward him. He had placed the painting board on the floor.
“Will it be your first time painting?”

“Obviously,” it was a lie. I painted back when I was a kid. But I guess painting is not for everybody. He flipped the switch and the lights went off.
“How am I gonna paint when I don't see anything?”